This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would be the perfect post-game for you?

#11finaleusPosted 10/7/2013 5:39:56 PM
lysandre's bedroom

*cough* i mean...

Idk, Battle Frontier with wifi, a few optional areas with more pokemon (like in gen 5), and having contests from hoenn return w/ multiplayer would be great. also a safari zone (i think that's already mentioned to be in the gen 6 postgame though?)
#12TheMasterTurtlePosted 10/7/2013 5:43:12 PM
Platinum Frontier

Something cool like the Sevii Islands.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#13StaticnovaPosted 10/7/2013 5:47:53 PM
Something like the islands. Just a moderate amount of new areas.

Extensive battle place.

E4 rematch.

A couple legendaries, though I'm not particularly bothered about them.
---
Toph: Why? You think I can't put up posters on my own? *glues a poster with the picture to the wall*
Toph: It's upside-down, isn't it?
#14meepownedPosted 10/7/2013 5:48:56 PM
Battle Frontier, PWT, new areas.
---
Then for the following 777 days, the king of demons will appear and stick his finger up your nose. Every. Single. Day. - Presea Combatir
#15iDoublethinkPosted 10/7/2013 5:51:03 PM
As much as I really dislike 4th gen for some reason I don't even understand myself, I really REALLY enjoyed that post game zone adventure thing. Where it was basically like a separate island with mountains and forests AND the Battle Frontier. That was cool.

Maybe make it a little bigger, and with a new legendary plot. Focusing on maybe the trio (non-cover trio), or the "Mew" of that region. Basically just giving you a whole bunch more to explore. And introduce MORE new Pokemon in that post-game.
#16Slib__Posted 10/7/2013 5:51:24 PM
probably something similar to G/S, growing up when i first beat the elite 4 is gold I was shocked that there was actually more to the game and revisiting the original gyms it was just so amazing.

I wish they would revisit this concept and maybe just add a second region and or gyms.. even if they introduced some sort post elite 4 tournament of champions mode or something I would be happy.
---
beware the super wonderful and amazingly cooool mods so fun and full of life
#17Lord0bsidianPosted 10/7/2013 5:58:19 PM
battle factory
---
The internet: where men are men, women are men, and lolis are the FBI.
#18zman08Posted 10/7/2013 6:08:59 PM
I agree with most of these ideas, but I'd also like to be able to go through the game again without restarting. Being able to battle mostly everyone you did the first time through (with the exception of rivals), especially gym leaders.