This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it lazy not to make every Pokemon have a mega evolution?

#1Kovalchuk_Posted 10/8/2013 5:36:20 AM
Don't see a reason why some have one and some don't.

Do you even count theseas new Pokemon? Do they count as a new entry in the Pokedex? You can't even see them outside of battle.

Need more new Pokemon!
---
3754-7115-0719
#2highroller13Posted 10/8/2013 5:41:38 AM
I don't think it is lazy to not have every line have a Mega Evolution, but I do think it is lazy if it turns out that every starter does not have a Mega Evolution. That seems a little ridiculous.
---
Can a dead man (claws shoot out) kill? - Wolverine, x2 Wolverine's Revenge
#3MM125Posted 10/8/2013 5:57:22 AM
If you think not having a Mega for all the 300+ fully evolved Pokémon is "lazy"...
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#4GastroidPosted 10/8/2013 6:13:22 AM
I think it's certainly telling of Game Freak's priorities when not all starters get Megas, while Charizard gets two of them.
---
Judicoid
Judicator-variant Android
#5CalciferJenkinsPosted 10/8/2013 6:15:20 AM
Gastroid posted...
I think it's certainly telling of Game Freak's priorities when not all starters get Megas, while Charizard gets two of them.

We don't know that not all starters get Megas do we? Unless you're talking about the Kalos starters.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#6xxgamer91xxPosted 10/8/2013 6:16:51 AM
Nope because some Pokemon need some more evolutions before they get a Mega Evolution.