This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I took a quick break from math to rant about silly trainers.

#1pokemon2pokerPosted 10/8/2013 7:42:46 AM
Boy was I tired...

Anyways, I plan to do a follow up video to share some strategies to make the odds work in your favor, or at least as much they can. After my next video, you'll all know how to do it right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFdODTg9krI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---
A+E
#2SethrothaurionPosted 10/8/2013 7:47:37 AM
Because people LOVE it when you spend a video sighing and telling people how wrong they are, only to not explain it.

Why would the people who don't know worthwhile methods of finding shiny Pokemon come back for this later video?
---
XBL: DaiHaj
#3javel34Posted 10/8/2013 7:47:40 AM
It bugs me too lol

It took like 350+ eggs using the masuda method and shiny charm for my Snivy, but damnit I was determined :p
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208 She would return every so often. Her lips tasted like tragedy, but he could never forget her. How could he when she was always near?
#4pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 8:07:27 AM
Sethrothaurion posted...
Because people LOVE it when you spend a video sighing and telling people how wrong they are, only to not explain it.

Why would the people who don't know worthwhile methods of finding shiny Pokemon come back for this later video?

Because it'd be beneficial to their desires.
---
A+E
#5scitch1Posted 10/8/2013 8:19:17 AM
ok kid now back to you're school work lol
---
Signature
#6DarknessLink7Posted 10/8/2013 8:37:19 AM
Hey, I need to know what that guy was teaching! You never told the answer.
---
3DS FC: 5026-4968-1695, Name: Adam
Perfection is at hand! I have been made compleat.
#7pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 8:45:28 AM
DarknessLink7 posted...
Hey, I need to know what that guy was teaching! You never told the answer.

Math... the teacher barely teaches anything. He just goes off about all the things that bother him. He's missed class twice already. I'm not struggling or anything, but it's just annoying. The girls in the class have gravitated towards me for help, and they think I do a better job explaining the math than the teacher, Mr. Graves. With a last name like that you'd think he'd take his job more seriously.

As a teacher he's not so great, but he's a cool person who is pro-pokemon, and gaming in general.
---
A+E
#8pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 8:46:30 AM
scitch1 posted...
ok kid now back to you're school work lol

After you go back to English class, buddy.
---
A+E