This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyway to get Gamestop pokemon with out going to one?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyway to get Gamestop pokemon with out going to one?
2 years ago#1
Like the way someone found hoy to get Bestbuy Animal Crossing New leaf ites buy changing the Router name at home.
---
AC name:link
AC town:popstar
2 years ago#2
Well, You could try trading for them on the trade boards. As far as trying to get them from GameStop's Server via your own method I can't help with that and wouldn't even know how.
---
Unova Pokedex: Completed! National Pokedex: Completed! Founder of Dream World Paradise W2 FC: 1808 4480 0264
2 years ago#3
You can get them from the pokedit site.
2 years ago#4
I'm pretty sure they have some kind of dongle for it. But nintendo hsually gives them out via mystery gift.
---
(PC): Skullgirls: Squigly <3 Steam ID: MegaMettaurX
(3DS): FC: 0834-1402-9867 - Mega Man Star Force 2 Zerker x Ninja, Contact, Mega Man Zero Collection
2 years ago#5
Gamestop event pokemon are usually a cartridge given to use from Nintendo and we insert it into the DS and it basically becomes a local DS wifi hotspot to download the pokemon from.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OKCcoeA.gif
2 years ago#6
I've only ever gotten one event pokemon from gamestop. Was that event Celebi that came out around when the shiny beasts were downloadable. My cousin and i had to show the gamestop employees how to set it up lol, but cause we helped them out we both got it without having to preorder black and white.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyway to get Gamestop pokemon with out going to one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived