This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why Mega Raichu makes perfect sense

#11OsrangerPosted 10/8/2013 3:26:23 PM
Zevox posted...
7656198 posted...
I swear that Pikachu must be like level 200+ to be able to keep up with fully evolved pokes.

Didn't Pikachu get beaten by one of Cylan's brothers at the first gym? This most recent anime saga was so lame on Ash and Pika's experience.

Yep. Cress, the water type Gymleader beat him.
#12GallantChaddymnPosted 10/8/2013 3:40:01 PM
Hirokey123 posted...
Zevox posted...
7656198 posted...
I swear that Pikachu must be like level 200+ to be able to keep up with fully evolved pokes.

Didn't Pikachu get beaten by one of Cylan's brothers at the first gym? This most recent anime saga was so lame on Ash and Pika's experience.

Pikachu got super zapped by Zekrom basically overloading him and causing him to short out so his power was reset.

Ash's intelligence has no excuse.

Still just a fan theory.
---
Pangoro and Noivern FTW
http://fav.me/d5r70a1
#13Hirokey123Posted 10/8/2013 3:47:41 PM
No it's not even remotely a fan theory, he specifically loses a battle to Trip's Snivey because Pikachu was unable to use thunderbolt because his electricity power was all jacked up. Then he gets zapped by Zekrom again which fixed the sporatic discharge issue allowing him to control his electricity again but they never said he regained his original power.

It's a reoccuring theme they've been having happen at the start of new regions so that Pikachu has an excuse to be weak and have to grow again. The generation before that Pikachu got hit with a super powerful magnet screwing up his powers.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me