This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

YR: Nintendo releases FR/LG on the eShop with PokeBank compatibility.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. YR: Nintendo releases FR/LG on the eShop with PokeBank compatibility.

User Info: Darththeo

Darththeo
3 years ago#21
Tasty_Soup posted...
Darththeo posted...
I'd get them.

Just because I don't have my GBA games anymore ... they were stolen with my DS Lite and all my DS games a while back.

That's rough man, what happened?

I was home for the summer between terms in college, this was before HGSS came out. I went out with my mother one day with my younger brother and my father was at work. We come home the door was slightly opened. I went up stairs and found that my DS Lite, Games and my 360 were all stolen (oddly enough didn't steal a single 360 game).

They also took my mother's jewelry that was given to her by both her biological father and her dad. It was not a good thing.
Boil 'em; Mash 'em; stick 'em in a stew

User Info: M4nnimal

M4nnimal
3 years ago#22
I'd get them, but it'd pretty tough for me to go back to a pre-physical/special split Pokemon game.
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."

User Info: Tasty_Soup

Tasty_Soup
3 years ago#23
Darththeo posted...
Tasty_Soup posted...
Darththeo posted...
I'd get them.

Just because I don't have my GBA games anymore ... they were stolen with my DS Lite and all my DS games a while back.

That's rough man, what happened?

I was home for the summer between terms in college, this was before HGSS came out. I went out with my mother one day with my younger brother and my father was at work. We come home the door was slightly opened. I went up stairs and found that my DS Lite, Games and my 360 were all stolen (oddly enough didn't steal a single 360 game).

They also took my mother's jewelry that was given to her by both her biological father and her dad. It was not a good thing.

Wow, rough situation for everyone involved I bet. Sorry if I dredged up bad memories.
3DS FC - 4828-4534-3725

User Info: RPG_Apostle

RPG_Apostle
3 years ago#24
TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!
I miss Mega Man.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. YR: Nintendo releases FR/LG on the eShop with PokeBank compatibility.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived