This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

YR: Nintendo releases FR/LG on the eShop with PokeBank compatibility.

#21DarththeoPosted 10/8/2013 6:07:12 PM
Tasty_Soup posted...
Darththeo posted...
I'd get them.

Just because I don't have my GBA games anymore ... they were stolen with my DS Lite and all my DS games a while back.

That's rough man, what happened?

I was home for the summer between terms in college, this was before HGSS came out. I went out with my mother one day with my younger brother and my father was at work. We come home the door was slightly opened. I went up stairs and found that my DS Lite, Games and my 360 were all stolen (oddly enough didn't steal a single 360 game).

They also took my mother's jewelry that was given to her by both her biological father and her dad. It was not a good thing.
---
Boil 'em; Mash 'em; stick 'em in a stew
#22M4nnimalPosted 10/8/2013 6:09:44 PM
I'd get them, but it'd pretty tough for me to go back to a pre-physical/special split Pokemon game.
---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."
#23Tasty_SoupPosted 10/8/2013 6:17:42 PM
Darththeo posted...
Tasty_Soup posted...
Darththeo posted...
I'd get them.

Just because I don't have my GBA games anymore ... they were stolen with my DS Lite and all my DS games a while back.

That's rough man, what happened?

I was home for the summer between terms in college, this was before HGSS came out. I went out with my mother one day with my younger brother and my father was at work. We come home the door was slightly opened. I went up stairs and found that my DS Lite, Games and my 360 were all stolen (oddly enough didn't steal a single 360 game).

They also took my mother's jewelry that was given to her by both her biological father and her dad. It was not a good thing.

Wow, rough situation for everyone involved I bet. Sorry if I dredged up bad memories.
---
3DS FC - 4828-4534-3725
#24RPG_ApostlePosted 10/8/2013 6:45:13 PM
TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!
---
I miss Mega Man.