This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm still waiting on Mega Sceptile and Swampert.......

#1cloud_8f8fPosted 10/8/2013 5:40:54 PM
Why wouldn't they make all 3 a Mega? It just doesn't make sense. Everything seems off balance now.
---
Currently Playing: Etrian Odyssey Untold: Millenium Girl (3DS)
Official Reshiram of the Pokemon X and Y Boards
#2ThunderPotatoPosted 10/8/2013 5:47:18 PM
Same reason Charizard has 2. No balance has been considered.
---
Signature.
#3LibranFirePosted 10/8/2013 5:49:57 PM
The only ones who get Megas are GameFreak's favorites >:(
#4ThePikaTheoryPosted 10/8/2013 5:51:56 PM
Is that really confirmed yet? I mean, we haven't got the ability to actually play the game yet, and leakers wont be able to get any starters beside the Gen 1/6 ones, so
---
you all cannot see my swag
~yolo
#5HejiruPosted 10/8/2013 5:52:55 PM
Blaziken was always considered higher than the other two. It even got revealed early on, before the Sceptile and Swampert.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#6Gogito4Posted 10/8/2013 5:53:15 PM
ThePikaTheory posted...
Is that really confirmed yet? I mean, we haven't got the ability to actually play the game yet, and leakers wont be able to get any starters beside the Gen 1/6 ones, so

They need a stone to evolve anyway.
---
Tales of Xillia... here I come!
Dissidia 012: Main:Terra Subs:Squall,WoL,Cloud and Kain.
#7ecylisPosted 10/8/2013 5:53:21 PM
They're going to wind up being event-only like Mega Blaziken.
#8NightinanglePosted 10/8/2013 6:12:04 PM
cloud_8f8f posted...
Why wouldn't they make all 3 a Mega? It just doesn't make sense. Everything seems off balance now.

Blaziken because he is gf's fav hoenn starter, and they are hinting at hoenn remakes. In the horn remakes, you will probably see mega Sceptile and swampert. Then maybe you can someday finally get mega infernape in gen 8 (77 for Johto)
---
SSB4 dream roster: http://imgur.com/DfdocHN.png 45/50 characters---I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
This is my flame shield.
#9OmicronwastakinPosted 10/8/2013 6:14:01 PM
I'M STILL WAITIN FOR MEGA HYDREIGON.

BESTA PUT ME ON ACCOUNT SUICIDE WATCH!
---
It can't be helped that it can't because it can't be helped
OmicronWasTaken: HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
#10protomane0Posted 10/8/2013 6:15:38 PM
I can honestly see new megas released in an event esque way, bearing in mind mega blaziken is only available if you get the event before it runs out, shall be interesting to see if and how the handle this =)
---
PS3 fanboy: Jesus owns a PS3
XBOX fanboy: Thor and Odin own 360s though.Also Thor promised the end of Ice Giants.I DON'T SEE MANY ICE GIANTS AROUND.