This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fairy type: good or bad?

#1slaterastlePosted 10/8/2013 7:55:10 PM
I definitely see upsides and downsides and I though I would say then and then see how people here feel about it.

Plus side: we now have a new legendary that is really good and can be called the dragon slayer (Xerneas)

Down side: before we only needed six types of moves to be super effective against everything and now we need seven.

Overall I'm happy but what do you all think? Feel free to say any other up and down sides I would love to hear them.
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man
#2slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 8:02:24 PM
Shadow Forceful Bump Of Awesome!!!!!!!!
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man
#3Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/8/2013 8:03:29 PM
Good. Less Draco Meteor/Outrage spam the better.

Bad: Bug gets another type that resists it. Why, who keeps coming up with ways to nerf Bug type?
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#4P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 10/8/2013 8:04:03 PM
Absolutely a good thing.

Out of all the possible new types that we've been speculating for however many years, Fairy is definitely the best.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#5PrettyTonyTigerPosted 10/8/2013 8:04:32 PM
I'm fine with it being IMMUNE to dragon as opposed to a lot of people for some reason, but does not need to be SE on it IMO. And should NOT resist bug type, idk why they chose bug of all things.
---
Females are the greatest beings in the universe!!!
Users who agree: 17!!!
#6Peachrules14Posted 10/8/2013 8:04:35 PM
Good: Great new balance of power

Bad: False representation of only cutesey pokemon
---
3DS Code:1332-7829-1699
#7slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 8:10:48 PM
Didn't Draco meteor lower a stat or something? But I completely agree with the bug type need lameness. It's like it could have resisted ground, those moves are really good.
---
#8Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/8/2013 8:12:11 PM
slaterastle posted...
Didn't Draco meteor lower a stat or something? But I completely agree with the bug type need lameness. It's like it could have resisted ground, those moves are really good.

Switching removes the stat lowering effect. So you could bring the Dragon back in later and just pelt something in the face again, or make people cry as even with the lower their Pokemon take massive damage.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#9slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 8:16:31 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
slaterastle posted...

Switching removes the stat lowering effect. So you could bring the Dragon back in later and just pelt something in the face again, or make people cry as even with the lower their Pokemon take massive damage.

I did not know that, dang that's cra cra.

One thing I found weird is I looked at clefairy, and it wasn't fairy type, idk if I saw something wrong but it said it was just normal on the pokemon database I believe, I thought that was weird. It's weird how the fairy type seems o be anything that looks like a girl for some reason, I mean idk that's just what I see that is consistent. I don't really know how else to tell by looking at it.
---
#10themagicpainmanPosted 10/8/2013 8:18:07 PM
Good: Stops Dragons, finally. And gives Poison some more love.
Bad: Gives Sableye a weakness... But more importantly, didn't address Water at all, which is still a broken type.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW