This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fairy type: good or bad?

#21slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 8:40:32 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
slaterastle posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
slaterastle posted...
Didn't Draco meteor lower a stat or something? But I completely agree with the bug type need lameness. It's like it could have resisted ground, those moves are really good.

Switching removes the stat lowering effect. So you could bring the Dragon back in later and just pelt something in the face again, or make people cry as even with the lower their Pokemon take massive damage.

I did not know that, dang that's cra cra.

One thing I found weird is I looked at clefairy, and it wasn't fairy type, idk if I saw something wrong but it said it was just normal on the pokemon database I believe, I thought that was weird. It's weird how the fairy type seems o be anything that looks like a girl for some reason, I mean idk that's just what I see that is consistent. I don't really know how else to tell by looking at it.

I haven't checked out all the Pokemon changed to Fairy type, but I would assume it's from a previous gen on Clefairy. I could be wrong though.

On Draco Meteor, yeah, it kills things. Just like the name implies, it's the Meteor of "ye olde RPGs" in Pokemon form.

Even weakned it'll kill things and if they baton pass speed boosts with attack boosts with Draco Meteor... GG.

This makes me want a pure dragon legendary that much more. My dialga knows Draco meteor but still.

Granbull is a fairy? The data base says no but if it is I guess that is fine.
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man
#22Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/8/2013 8:41:17 PM
lunarXskies posted...
How does Fairy stop Draco Meteor spam?

Attack doesn't activate on immunities right? So it wouldn't lose the -2SPA and can still attack (unless I'm wrong and I guess you'll still lose some momentum even if I'm right)

The major point is you can guess predict such a switch,. so not only will you waste PP. (Let's say this is the event:

Dragon : Draco Meteor:

Switch.

Immune.

Next turn:

Switch back to another Pokemon guessing the coverage move...

Next turn:

Draco Meteor:

Switch back into Fairy type.

)

You could literally stall someone's Draco Meteor PP like that.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#23Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/8/2013 8:42:01 PM
slaterastle posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
slaterastle posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
slaterastle posted...
Didn't Draco meteor lower a stat or something? But I completely agree with the bug type need lameness. It's like it could have resisted ground, those moves are really good.

Switching removes the stat lowering effect. So you could bring the Dragon back in later and just pelt something in the face again, or make people cry as even with the lower their Pokemon take massive damage.

I did not know that, dang that's cra cra.

One thing I found weird is I looked at clefairy, and it wasn't fairy type, idk if I saw something wrong but it said it was just normal on the pokemon database I believe, I thought that was weird. It's weird how the fairy type seems o be anything that looks like a girl for some reason, I mean idk that's just what I see that is consistent. I don't really know how else to tell by looking at it.

I haven't checked out all the Pokemon changed to Fairy type, but I would assume it's from a previous gen on Clefairy. I could be wrong though.

On Draco Meteor, yeah, it kills things. Just like the name implies, it's the Meteor of "ye olde RPGs" in Pokemon form.

Even weakned it'll kill things and if they baton pass speed boosts with attack boosts with Draco Meteor... GG.

This makes me want a pure dragon legendary that much more. My dialga knows Draco meteor but still.

Granbull is a fairy? The data base says no but if it is I guess that is fine.

Which database are you referring too, if its an older gen it won't have the updates to types. I've heard Snubull this gen gets Fairy typing.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#24slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 8:52:29 PM
http://pokemondb.net/type/dual

It's been mentioning the fairy type. I can't click to see if zygarde is there on my phone for some reason. Is this not a good source?
---
Ok whoever reported my topic we had a good conversation going on so screw you. A lot of people wrote very good things and now our work is dead. Smooth stuff man
#25Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/8/2013 8:54:24 PM
slaterastle posted...

It's been mentioning the fairy type. I can't click to see if zygarde is there on my phone for some reason. Is this not a good source?

Ah, I see the problem. It's not fully up to date. It has no mention of Pure Fairy types which we know of, and Snubull line is now supposively pure Fairy.
---
#26slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 9:01:15 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
slaterastle posted...

Ah, I see the problem. It's not fully up to date. It has no mention of Pure Fairy types which we know of, and Snubull line is now supposively pure Fairy.

Wow I just realized not even Xerneas is on there. Well is there any real way of knowing? Like where should I go?
---
#27PokeWillpowerPosted 10/9/2013 1:36:28 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
slaterastle posted...

Topsy-Turvy says hi.
Topsy-Turvy makes all stats changes reversed, so basically Draco Meteor would get STRONGER.
It's all up to you now, Swirlix!
---
3DS FC: 3308-5645-4681
See that? That's a 3DS Friend Code, but you didn't know that, because I didn't tell you so!
#28slaterastle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 2:38:31 AM
PokeWillpower posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
slaterastle posted...

Topsy-Turvy says hi.
Topsy-Turvy makes all stats changes reversed, so basically Draco Meteor would get STRONGER.
It's all up to you now, Swirlix!

Thank you for writing sorry I didnt see this sooner, anyway that is cool.
---