This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Gamefreak is gonna force romance...

#1scrappybristolPosted 10/8/2013 7:37:25 PM
I at least want options.
---
scrappy by name
scrappy by reputation
#2Ryutto1Posted 10/8/2013 7:37:50 PM
-_-
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1979 7986 9018 King (3DS FC: 5370 0419 6321 Josh)
What did you say about my hair?!
#3EpsteinBarrPosted 10/8/2013 7:38:30 PM
They should at least do it right. Options are great and all, but Serena is really the only way to go.
#4NewMoonShadowPosted 10/8/2013 7:38:36 PM
Back in my day if the main character wanted to mack on someone (or someone wanted to mack on you) you couldn't control who or when, you just had to roll with it.

Honestly, is this board full of cootie-fearing children? Why is everyone so upset that their Pokemon Trainers are going to be hit on by a girl?
#5ColtCababaPosted 10/8/2013 7:38:49 PM
As do I.

Ryutto1 posted...
-_-

Wat.
---
''Hey, young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
I'm gonna change you like a remix. Then I'll raise you like a phoenix.''
#6BakatoPosted 10/8/2013 7:38:55 PM
Agreed... I want to be able to romance my pokemon.
#7jimmyzeke13Posted 10/8/2013 7:39:38 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Back in my day if the main character wanted to mack on someone (or someone wanted to mack on you) you couldn't control who or when, you just had to roll with it.

Honestly, is this board full of cootie-fearing children? Why is everyone so upset that their Pokemon Trainers are going to be hit on by a girl?

Because Shauna looks disturbingly like Chespin's human form.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbYYJF0c4VA
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llmkrldAkh1qdqxczo1_400.gif
#8LexifoxPosted 10/8/2013 7:40:25 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...

Because your options are a girl who looks like she's eight or Fatty Fat Fatbutt.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#9EpsteinBarrPosted 10/8/2013 7:40:27 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...

Because not everybody is into lolis.
#10Izanagi09Posted 10/8/2013 7:41:38 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...

Because most people don't be forced into being with a fat guy and a jailbait valley girl.
---
Persona!!!