This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Gamefreak is gonna force romance...

#51jedinatPosted 10/8/2013 9:41:04 PM
Guys, you're all ignoring the larger issue. Even if they let you romance Serena as Calem, it would be leaving out all the Serena players.

What they need to do is implement clone romance, where you get to choose Serena and also have her as your rival... AND your romantic interest.
#52XxQw11ksk0pesxXPosted 10/8/2013 9:43:19 PM
jedinat posted...
Guys, you're all ignoring the larger issue. Even if they let you romance Serena as Calem, it would be leaving out all the Serena players.

What they need to do is implement clone romance, where you get to choose Serena and also have her as your rival... AND your romantic interest.

Uhhh...
On that 4chan thread they said calem falls for serena on her route
Serena it is then!
---
Yes my name is satirical so shut up.
#53jedinatPosted 10/8/2013 9:45:55 PM
XxQw11ksk0pesxX posted...
jedinat posted...

Uhhh...
Serena it is then!

I have no idea how your post relates to mine.
#54XxQw11ksk0pesxXPosted 10/8/2013 9:49:40 PM
jedinat posted...
XxQw11ksk0pesxX posted...
jedinat posted...

Uhhh...
Serena it is then!

I have no idea how your post relates to mine.

You said it would be leaving Serena players out.
Also your idea was pretty legit.
---
Yes my name is satirical so shut up.
#55NewMoonShadowPosted 10/9/2013 5:20:58 AM
Lexifox posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Lexifox posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Lexifox posted...
No one is criticizing her for having a flat chest. People are criticizing her because she looks childish. Is it nice to see a girl who isn't blatant fanservice? Yes. Does that change the fact that she is an amalgam of adult/late teen and childish aspects that create some sort of uncanny valley of age? No.

"uncanny valley of age"? I've seen girls over 20 who look like they could pass for 12-year-olds. I've also seen 15-year-old girls who look like they're in their mid-20's. You really can't judge a girl's age by her looks alone.

You cannot. That does not absolve the situation of creepy.

So it's creepy solely because you say so.

Well I disagree. I say it's not creepy. What now?

Well, now I judge you for wanting to date a girl who looks eight.

1: If you think she looks eight the core concepts of human physiology and puberty elude you.

2: Men are not allowed to date girls who look young without being judged?

3: Number of f***s given about your judgment < 1.