This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sucks for Granbull..

#11reaverzPosted 10/9/2013 7:29:49 AM
This also means that Rattled ability may actually be a good choice on it since it now resists two of the three types that activate it.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#12RotomGuy3Posted 10/9/2013 7:31:09 AM
I'm glad they dumped the Normal typing.

This Pokemon is not Normal. The type was just filler for these guys until Fairy came along.
#13FryDays5000(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 7:49:06 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14FryDays5000(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 7:49:41 AM
Hejiru posted...
FryDays5000 posted...
It lost it's Ghost immunity

Isn't a Dragon immunity better?

And considering it's always been "the Fairy Pokemon" (just like Clefairy) being pure Fairy makes more sense than Normal/Fairy.
Im not saying it should not be immune to Dragon. I want it to be immune to BOTH Ghost and Dragon like Azurill and Jigglypuff. And no both immunities are beneficial now since Steel lost it's resistances on Dark and Ghost and Ghost moves and types using their Ghost stab would be more common now. I might as well leave the bandwagon of people that are speculating Fairy retcons. As soon as the bank opens, they're in for a big disappointment.
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
#15dieravePosted 10/9/2013 7:58:26 AM
unless ghost types get nice move with 120 bp, it is so hard for them to become the ultimate choice band/spec face roll type. Even than, there aren't many offensive ghost type in the first place, only gengar, mismagius and banette? lol. Also rise in ghost type means rise in blissey/chansey, no it will never be as strong as specs meteor spam or choice band outrage
---
---