This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how do you think the anime will handle Fairy-types?

#1HejiruPosted 10/9/2013 8:09:02 AM
Will Ash be all "omg what's a Fairy-type?"
Or will they just pretend like it always existed?
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#2Bogmire216Posted 10/9/2013 8:11:12 AM
I'm more curious to how they explain things like jigglypuff being completely unharmed by a violent rampaging haxorus.
---
Friend code: 0903-3254-6934
#3xAzNFoRcExPosted 10/9/2013 8:12:55 AM
I'm wondering how they would explain the retyped Pokémon
---
3DS FC: 0430 8279 3215
AC:NL - Saito from The Void
#4grape_purplePosted 10/9/2013 8:12:58 AM
I have a feeling they will pretend it has always existed
---
http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/d/d4/GokuBeeGif.gif
#5flygongengarPosted 10/9/2013 8:15:00 AM
The same way they handled steel and dark types way back when?

And besides... "Or will they just pretend like it always existed?"

Considering he's surprised every time he sees a Pidgey and needs to look it up in its Pokedex, Ash can't remember what happened two days ago.
#6OfficialAce-KunPosted 10/9/2013 8:15:58 AM
The retyped Pokemon will be a special breed exclusive to Kalos
---
Jack, where huv ye been Jack? I've been dead since last Thursday, you killed me!!! Where's mah broon loaf!?!?!?!?!!? - Victor, Still Game
#7MogKnightAzurePosted 10/9/2013 8:17:08 AM
Bogmire216 posted...
I'm more curious to how they explain things like jigglypuff being completely unharmed by a violent rampaging haxorus.

Meh, if lightning can be strong enough to obliterate ground types I don't see why Jiggs can't be destroyed by dragons.

AIM FOR THE HORN, etc...
#8PkmTrainerAbramPosted 10/9/2013 8:19:28 AM
What should happen:

They discover that subtle DNA differences in some Normal types have just now been fully documented and the kids are just now informed on it from the regional professor as a new discovery in the field.

What will happen:

Herp derp it's always been like this and the main cast just forgot derp a de derp derp.

As for explaining that situation with Jiggs, you expect consistency? They had Shadowball effect normal types before.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 649/649 owned, 3 Star Card, Rayman Orgins(Wii)
#9TI_FourPosted 10/9/2013 8:20:25 AM
Bogmire216 posted...

That is an easy concept. The Jigglypuff is so adorable and innocent that the Haxorus subconsciously avoids the Jigglypuff.
#10PkmTrainerAbramPosted 10/9/2013 8:21:59 AM
MogKnightAzure posted...
Bogmire216 posted...

Meh, if lightning can be strong enough to obliterate ground types I don't see why Jiggs can't be destroyed by dragons.

AIM FOR THE HORN, etc...

Ursala didn't AIM FOR THE TUSK and it still effected Dawn's Mamoswine, dispute the fact that her and Ash spent the previous episode explaining type theory to a bunch of kids.

The staff apparently is too divided to care about quality control.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Black 2 Perfect Run(JPN) 649/649 owned, 3 Star Card, Rayman Orgins(Wii)