This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

X and Clauncher vs Y and Skrelp...

#11-Oath-Posted 10/9/2013 8:42:27 AM
Dragalge > Mr. Krabs
#12Pram_the_OraclePosted 10/9/2013 8:47:51 AM
Dragalge for being freakin' Poison/Dragon
---
Natwaf congratulates raytan, Winner of the CB IX Guru contest!
And not an anthropomorphic personification
#13lavos24551h(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 8:48:00 AM
i personally love both their designs, skrelp for its typing and evolved typing and its design, but ive always had a love for Crustacean pokemon, and Corphish/Crawdaunt while good pokemon especially a Crawdaunt with its Dreamworld ability, those 2 and their visual designs didnt quite do it for me

plus Crabhammer is a nice move for aa physical-attack water type hence why Dreamworld corphish is so powerful once evolved, itll hit with base (with Stab + Adaptability adding) for 200% normal power at 180 which considering Crawdaunt also has high attack is pretty nasty, then it had alot of other good physical moves that matched its Dark typing so Adaptability as its Dreamworld Ability was really nice for it

but i imagine Clauncher and its evolution also have good enough Attack stat or Crabhammer would be somewhat of a waste, not entirely cus its still a hard-hitting move with STAB bonus, 135 power if i did my math right ("NOBODY SAID THERED BE MATH!" props if you remember what awesome Wii game thats from that had a now-dead semi-sequel on PS3 in january)

but i know they both evolve when knowing their specific move, which i hear is learned at 37, Crabhammer and Camouflage respectively, and one guy said he thinks their right before the 2nd or 3rd gym as far as being able to catch them, 3rd gym would make more sense cus 2nd is probly barely lvl 20, and if they evolve at 37 i imagine gameffreak learned from B2/W2 with how good they did replacing of pokemon of various areas such as Pawniard, in B/W it was so low level when you found one it was a pain to raise so high to evolve, but in B2/W2 Pawniard was found at a much later area at far higher level so it was more fitting to its evolution level

but i think Gamefreak took a hint with B2/W2's success, after all we DO have Audino in X/Y
---
PSN ID: Lavos2009 - Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 1765 51154 9720
#14JustwanttolookPosted 10/9/2013 8:49:58 AM
lavos24551h posted...
i personally love both their designs, skrelp for its typing and evolved typing and its design, but ive always had a love for Crustacean pokemon, and Corphish/Crawdaunt while good pokemon especially a Crawdaunt with its Dreamworld ability, those 2 and their visual designs didnt quite do it for me

plus Crabhammer is a nice move for aa physical-attack water type hence why Dreamworld corphish is so powerful once evolved, itll hit with base (with Stab + Adaptability adding) for 200% normal power at 180 which considering Crawdaunt also has high attack is pretty nasty, then it had alot of other good physical moves that matched its Dark typing so Adaptability as its Dreamworld Ability was really nice for it

but i imagine Clauncher and its evolution also have good enough Attack stat or Crabhammer would be somewhat of a waste, not entirely cus its still a hard-hitting move with STAB bonus, 135 power if i did my math right ("NOBODY SAID THERED BE MATH!" props if you remember what awesome Wii game thats from that had a now-dead semi-sequel on PS3 in january)

but i know they both evolve when knowing their specific move, which i hear is learned at 37, Crabhammer and Camouflage respectively, and one guy said he thinks their right before the 2nd or 3rd gym as far as being able to catch them, 3rd gym would make more sense cus 2nd is probly barely lvl 20, and if they evolve at 37 i imagine gameffreak learned from B2/W2 with how good they did replacing of pokemon of various areas such as Pawniard, in B/W it was so low level when you found one it was a pain to raise so high to evolve, but in B2/W2 Pawniard was found at a much later area at far higher level so it was more fitting to its evolution level

but i think Gamefreak took a hint with B2/W2's success, after all we DO have Audino in X/Y

Claunchers Evolution is a special attacker with subpar attack stat, so Crabhammer isn't really a good option.
---
Steel Type alone is responsible for the slow Death of the Pokemon Franchise.
Gym Leader Wulfric is mai Husbando!
#15Pram_the_OraclePosted 10/9/2013 8:50:13 AM
I think I did hear that Gen VI's main-game levels are way higher, but I dunno.
---
Natwaf congratulates raytan, Winner of the CB IX Guru contest!
And not an anthropomorphic personification
#16Hierarchy225Posted 10/9/2013 8:52:19 AM
morgoth834 posted...
BLAKUboy posted...
Algae dragon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jumbo shrimp

Claw-canon >>>>> Weeds

---
Official Goodra of the Pokemon X Board // http://i.imgur.com/ACW323R.png
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#17lavos24551h(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 8:53:53 AM(edited)
its evolution having subpar attack would seem odd

im still trying to figure out where info on those 2 evolutions is cus its not on serebii or any other of the normal sites i go to for pre-release info

obviously info is out there, that or we have a massive collection of trolls who somehow managed to work as an actual internet coordinated team, which i doubt lol
---
PSN ID: Lavos2009 - Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 1765 51154 9720
#18Hierarchy225Posted 10/9/2013 9:17:45 AM(edited)
I hope it gets a new move that increase speed, attack, and special attack.

Overdrive.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/279/0/8/bfg_by_mysticalmofo-d6pfmau.png

Good to know so many people like the Poison Dragon. Will make it easier to trade a Skrelp for a Clauncher.
---
Official Goodra of the Pokemon X Board // http://i.imgur.com/ACW323R.png
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#19shrooboid313Posted 10/9/2013 9:17:58 AM
I prefer Clauncher to Skrep but Dragalgae to Clawitzer.

I was originally going to use Clauncher but ended up ditching it after seeing Clawitzer.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shrooboid313?feature=mhee
Please check out my YouTube channel. I do game walkthroughs.
#20StaticnovaPosted 10/9/2013 9:30:52 AM
Hierarchy225 posted...

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/279/0/8/bfg_by_mysticalmofo-d6pfmau.png

Oh damn.
---
Toph: Why? You think I can't put up posters on my own? *glues a poster with the picture to the wall*
Toph: It's upside-down, isn't it?