This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Too many fairies

#21Soul_of_YveltalPosted 10/9/2013 8:39:40 AM
Nightstar1994 posted...
That list is fake. How could anyone know the typings of Pokemon not accessible in-game yet (Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit , Cresselia etc)

This.

Even if it was true they would need to make up for 5 gens without them
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#22AlphrinPosted 10/9/2013 8:40:22 AM
Clearly fake. I really hope these pokemon do turn out to be Fairy, though. How is it too much when the Fairy type has to catch up with five generations of pokemon?
---
I've decided not to have a signature.
#23Aladdin2557(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 8:40:25 AM
how the **** is celebi not a fairy

where is vanillite being fairy
#24Hierarchy225Posted 10/9/2013 8:41:03 AM
I swear to God Jirachi better not get Fairy typing.
---
Official Goodra of the Pokemon X Board // http://i.imgur.com/ACW323R.png
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#25NitharadPosted 10/9/2013 8:41:08 AM
Can't be real, how would I miss Whimsicott getting a new type?
#26HejiruPosted 10/9/2013 8:43:38 AM
Aladdin2557 posted...
Also

I don't know how legit this picture is, but a leaker just confirmed Hoppip line is Grass/Fairy.

What.

That would be so stupid. Not only does Hoppip have nothing to do with fairies, the Grass/Flying typing was the whole point. Their entire line is based on the fact that they float through the air. Changing its type would just prove that GF is handing out Fairy-type to anyone that looks vaguely cute and round, logic be damned.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#27Rad_DudesmanPosted 10/9/2013 8:46:47 AM
Hejiru posted...
Aladdin2557 posted...
Also

I don't know how legit this picture is, but a leaker just confirmed Hoppip line is Grass/Fairy.

What.

That would be so stupid. Not only does Hoppip have nothing to do with fairies, the Grass/Flying typing was the whole point. Their entire line is based on the fact that they float through the air. Changing its type would just prove that GF is handing out Fairy-type to anyone that looks vaguely cute and round, logic be damned.

He later confirmed that he was mistaken, and Hoppip just learns Fairy-type moves.

He caught one, and it's still Grass/Flying.
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
Blaze the Cat is cool. People who agree: 6
#28HejiruPosted 10/9/2013 8:48:23 AM
Rad_Dudesman posted...
Hejiru posted...
Aladdin2557 posted...
Also

What.

He later confirmed that he was mistaken, and Hoppip just learns Fairy-type moves.

He caught one, and it's still Grass/Flying.

Good. It was bad enough that they gave it Marill and Dedene for no reason. It's beginning to look like they think Fairy-type is just "Cute-type"
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#29Aladdin2557(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 8:49:11 AM
Dedenne? fml
#30thefinaloraclePosted 10/9/2013 8:49:35 AM
"If milotic is actually fairy, that could possibly a huge gamechanger, for me anyway.

A bulky water type, that resist dragon and can take them out. It lost its resistance to fire but eh who cares."

Umm...no it didn't? Fairies are not weak to fire, just fire types resist fairy type attacks.
---
College takes away all of your time to play videogames :'(
Official Archer dude of the Agito XIII Board