This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This gen has really just be one dissapointment after the next

#11Arne83Posted 10/9/2013 7:38:30 AM
Alright then... don't buy the game and go away.
---
Official Goomy of the GoomyFAQs Goomymon X board.
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#12ZLn13Posted 10/9/2013 7:39:49 AM
Look at it this way...

-Gen 1 everyone liked it
-Gen 2 everyone liked it
-Gen 3 mixed of both likes and dislikes
-Gen 4 a lot of people liked it
-Gen 5 a lot of people liked it
-Gen 6 mixed of both likes and dislikes

Seems like a pattern to me being the third game always pisses people off. So I guess Gen 7 will be great again. Either way I think the game is ok, not that bad since the features are what its all about.
#13fddsfsasf(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 7:39:54 AM
DragonDeoxys posted...
I think, I think, that the pokemon fandom reaches new lows every gen. TCs brain cells must have degraded as those of the hardcore Sonic fans.

name one thing illegitimate about my complaints.
#14EJWPosted 10/9/2013 7:40:54 AM
kingjam1 posted...
inb4peoplesaytheydon'tcareyetstillpost

Because somehow posting they don't care = caring.
---
Don't waste my time with your crappy facepalm, facedesk, sigh, eye roll, head shake, or stupid looks like >_<, >_>, or -_-. They're annoying as hell
#15meepownedPosted 10/9/2013 7:41:49 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...
flamesaber111 posted...
fddsfsasf posted...
70 pokemon announcement

-Snip-

Anything else I'm missing?

Your brain?

---
Then for the following 777 days, the king of demons will appear and stick his finger up your nose. Every. Single. Day. - Presea Combatir
#16NegaZeldaPosted 10/9/2013 7:41:53 AM
ZLn13 posted...
Look at it this way...

-Gen 1 everyone liked it
-Gen 2 everyone liked it

Seems like a pattern to me being the third game always pisses people off. So I guess Gen 7 will be great again. Either way I think the game is ok, not that bad since the features are what its all about.

I didn't like Gen 2...
---
If life gives you lemons, sell 'em to Tom Nook.
Black 2 FC: 0132-9980-0476 (Aki), 3DS FC: 5284-2520-2972
#17Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/9/2013 7:42:41 AM
fddsfsasf posted...
70 pokemon announcement

Mega Charizard X revealed, cementing this gen as a genwunner panderingfest.

Starter final evos revealed. Arguably the worst we've ever had.

Individual revealing of each pokemon, 80% of them are as bad as Gen V designs if not worse.

with all Fairy types revealed, it was confirmed for cutesy pink type, instead of cool mythological type it could have been. Wasted potential at its finest.

No trio revealed. No pixie revealed.

Reviews start talking about lack of postgame. Reviews start talking about poor difficulty.

IVs confirmed for the same.

Pokemon stats getting calculated on Smogon. Aside from the absurdly OP megas, everything having terrible stats.

Multiple stupid design choices (Helioisk being Half NORMAL typing, Goodra being pure dragon, Oblivion Wing being flying type.)

Anything else I'm missing?

So you want more designs you'll hate. Wonderful logic/sarcasm.

We have no proof that Gen II Pokemon, Gen III Pokemon, Gen IV Pokemon, or Gen V Pokemon won't get more X and Y Megaevos. So again your logic is crap.

Starter Evos arguably... Nothing factual about it.

It's the first freaking gen Fairy was revealed in. By that logic Steel type is a random ass concept based in Pokemon due to their Gen II appearance.

We already have a trio. We don't have a second trio, but Gen I didn't have a second trio. A Pixie is probably coming as DLC/Event Pokemon.

Pokemon always has poor difficulty, and the post game will be the same as every other gen. Breeding, player matches, and Battle Tower.

Multiple stupid design choices? You mean like every other gen?

Yeah, you're missing all of this just means people are forgetting the same **** happens every gen.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#18Vito219Posted 10/9/2013 7:43:17 AM
All opinion. Also Heliolisk is amazing, Immune to Ghost,weak Flying, Water, Electric, Steel. Weak to Ground, Fire, Fighting. Super fast, very high special attack, rumored to have energy ball, has a healing damaging move. Mechanic changes makes it immune to paralysis.
---
Black: 0003 2733 6504
SS: 1677 7369 7003
#19Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/9/2013 7:43:50 AM
ZLn13 posted...
Look at it this way...

-Gen 1 everyone liked it
-Gen 2 everyone liked it

Nah. There are people who greatly disliked every gen. They just act like hypocrites and praise that gen once the new gen comes out.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#20DragonDeoxysPosted 10/9/2013 7:44:33 AM
fddsfsasf posted...
DragonDeoxys posted...
I think, I think, that the pokemon fandom reaches new lows every gen. TCs brain cells must have degraded as those of the hardcore Sonic fans.

name one thing illegitimate about my complaints.

Oh you cheeky pokemon fandom, you...
---
Black FC: 4126 5167 3147
Black 2 FC: 0562 5475 2074