This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This gen has really just be one dissapointment after the next

#21Aladdin2557Posted 10/9/2013 7:48:06 AM
kingjam1 posted...
inb4peoplesaytheydon'tcareyetstillpost
#22dwdwdw6Posted 10/9/2013 8:01:06 AM
I think people will feed him for many a post after this. That's what we do :)
#23gatz900Posted 10/9/2013 8:14:34 AM
lol seriously what do you get out of making these topics ? go away and play a game you like
---
Changing your inner world changes your outer world.
Pokemon bw2 fc: 4557 2617 0461
#24AlphrinPosted 10/9/2013 8:17:38 AM
fddsfsasf posted...
70 pokemon announcement

Mega Charizard X revealed, cementing this gen as a genwunner panderingfest.

Starter final evos revealed. Arguably the worst we've ever had.

Individual revealing of each pokemon, 80% of them are as bad as Gen V designs if not worse.

with all Fairy types revealed, it was confirmed for cutesy pink type, instead of cool mythological type it could have been. Wasted potential at its finest.

No trio revealed. No pixie revealed.

Reviews start talking about lack of postgame. Reviews start talking about poor difficulty.

IVs confirmed for the same.

Pokemon stats getting calculated on Smogon. Aside from the absurdly OP megas, everything having terrible stats.

Multiple stupid design choices (Helioisk being Half NORMAL typing, Goodra being pure dragon, Oblivion Wing being flying type.)

Anything else I'm missing?

1. There's already more than enough pokemon to collect. We just had 156 introduced a few years ago. That's over 200 pokemon introduced during the 3DS's lifetime.

2. You say this like it is a bad thing. We just had a gen that ignored previous gens. What's wrong with a little fanservice now?

3.Agreed on Delphox. Disagreed on the other two. But this is entirely subjective anyway so it has no place here.

4. Again, subjective. I have liked most of the new designs so far.

5. Xerneas, Klefki, Gardevoir, Mawile, and Granbull are all cutesy pink pokemon?

6. The series has been oversaturated with legendaries. It's good to tone it down. Even so, we're probably going to get at least one event exclusive legendary at some point.

7. Sounds pretty standard for the first two versions of a generation.

8. Agreed, but it's no more a disappointment than in previous gens.

9. What's wrong with more Normal type combos? It's about time we started getting more combos with Normal. And I thought Oblivian Wing was Dark type?
---
I've decided not to have a signature.
#25westontickleePosted 10/9/2013 8:18:08 AM
I completely agree TC. Game Freak really messed up this gen.
---
Queen Jiggs, Princess Flabebe and Lord Nyaoni and Lady Meowstic are gonna destroy!
JiggsNation Territories: Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII and P4G Boards
#26EtoRangerPosted 10/9/2013 8:20:27 AM
Hai fddsfsasf!

Your name makes me think of trumpets.

I played a trumpet in Music class.

I remember playing Pokemon Emerald during free time in that class.

As such, I think fddsfsasf is from Hoenn.
#27Deathsword00Posted 10/9/2013 8:21:57 AM
It's too soon to call the Gen garbage, but a few of those are completely fair complaints.

Some people won't acknowledge them or the people who feel disappointed because they can't accept that there might be some people who don't blindly love the games as much as they do. After all, anyone who has a disappointment or complaint is an entitled spoiled brat!
---
Yes.
#28The_DragonwPosted 10/9/2013 8:24:23 AM
*wonders why everyone keeps bringing up genwunners when it's said they don't like change or any of the newer games, thus would hate Mega Charizard and be like "insert rant here"*
---
3DS Friend Code: 1950 8577 8687
The official Super Corrupt Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#29AurawhispererPosted 10/9/2013 8:25:53 AM
I want to punch TC across the face.

News Flash: GEN 5 WAS THE WORST YOU MORON!
---
Countdown to pokemon X & Y and PS4.
Burn Black and White.
#30pokemonfreak97Posted 10/9/2013 8:26:00 AM
fddsfsasf posted...
DragonDeoxys posted...
I think, I think, that the pokemon fandom reaches new lows every gen. TCs brain cells must have degraded as those of the hardcore Sonic fans.

name one thing illegitimate about my complaints.

You said that difficulty is low. Leaks have stated the E4 have Lv. 65+ Pokemon and mega evos on their teams.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.