This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about Mega Charizard X's mega stone

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Question about Mega Charizard X's mega stone

User Info: Thunder_man6

Thunder_man6
3 years ago#1
*I have stayed completely spoiler free outside of what GameFreak has released, please only give as little information as possible to answer the question*

Has it been confirmed if you can get Charizard X's mega stone else where than from the professor? Or are you stuck picking Charmander just to get the stone? I have no problems with Charmander, but I don't want to necessarily be forced into taking it just to acquire the stone. Any help would be great!
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce
psn: himynameis*Hat (remove the *)

User Info: Justwanttolook

Justwanttolook
3 years ago#2
You get the stone with your appropriate Starter. So choosing Charmander in X will also give you Charizardnite X
Steel Type alone is responsible for the slow Death of the Pokemon Franchise.
Gym Leader Wulfric is mai Husbando!

User Info: hardknock55

hardknock55
3 years ago#3
I heard if you pick the pokemon it's strong against you could buy the stone later on, so say you pick bulbasaur later you can buy charizard x mega stone for 500-2000 poke money i believe.
PSN: hardknock55
3DS FC:4355-9696-1275

User Info: drlolimaster

drlolimaster
3 years ago#4
bump to confirm buying second stone

Thunder_man6
3 years ago#5
I plan on getting both X and Y, however I'm getting Y much later so I'm just trying to figure out if I need to pick Charmander or not. It might be the most logical thing then just to be safe if there isn't 100% confirmation on it.
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce

Thunder_man6
3 years ago#6
drlolimaster posted...

Wait, so you can buy the starters mega stones?

I feel like you /should/ be able to buy them later on as limiting them to that one event would be a terrible idea but you never know.
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce

User Info: Justwanttolook

Justwanttolook
3 years ago#7
Thunder_man6 posted...
I plan on getting both X and Y, however I'm getting Y much later so I'm just trying to figure out if I need to pick Charmander or not. It might be the most logical thing then just to be safe if there isn't 100% confirmation on it.

well, charmander has two stones you know? If you want Charizard X you may pick Charmander in X, because in Y you would get Charizard Y.
Alternatively you can try to trade for the stones online.
Steel Type alone is responsible for the slow Death of the Pokemon Franchise.
Gym Leader Wulfric is mai Husbando!

User Info: drlolimaster

drlolimaster
3 years ago#8
Thunder_man6 posted...
drlolimaster posted...

Wait, so you can buy the starters mega stones?

I feel like you /should/ be able to buy them later on as limiting them to that one event would be a terrible idea but you never know.

as in i want to know if its confirmed. not that im confirming it

Thunder_man6
3 years ago#9
@Justwanttolook: I am aware of that. X will be my main game and Y will be my replay and challenge run type game. I was planning on doing a starter dump once I get Y over Christmas break so having two forms isn't the problem. With Bulbasaur and Squirtle, you don't have to worry which game you get the starter in. I just want to confirm that if I do not pick Charmander in my main game (X) that I would still be able to get the mega stone for Charmander X later in the game so I don't have to look around for trading it.

@Drlolimaster: Ah, I see. Well let's hope we get an answer.
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce

Thunder_man6
3 years ago#10
One last bump.
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Question about Mega Charizard X's mega stone

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived