This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Gardevoir & Mega Mewtwo X's stats

#41DarkKirby2500Posted 10/9/2013 1:14:13 PM(edited)
Fattitude posted...
kumorixLoveless posted...
They don't have the evidence to back this up. They used "logic" of what they think.

The math narrows it down pretty close though.

Well, as far as I can tell from the posts, there hasn't actually been a screenshot of Mega Gardevoir's stats or its ability. Although I might be wrong.

Darth_Kamcio posted...
Why do people say MeGardevoir's ability is bad? You can have Gardy enter the field, make use of whatever ability you wanted and then Mega Evolve. Can't you?

The valuable ability slot could have been used for so much more, Gardevoir should just learn a Fairy Type move that is good, rather than have to rely on its ability for them.

---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#42SteveBobPosted 10/9/2013 2:16:50 PM
Zen Headbutt and Drain Punch could be interesting on MMX but yeah, it could just EV itself in SpA and still be terrifying. Amazing! :D
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
#43smashman92Posted 10/9/2013 2:22:04 PM
These stats blow my mind. 170 Sp. Attack for Gardevoir!
---
Charizard for SSBU
#44NegaZeldaPosted 10/9/2013 2:22:59 PM
Darth_Kamcio posted...
Why do people say MeGardevoir's ability is bad? You can have Gardy enter the field, make use of whatever ability you wanted and then Mega Evolve. Can't you?

The problem becomes that Gardevoir with Trace is just so much more valuable. As is, if true, Gardevoir would enter the field and Trace, say, Water Absorb and get a free switch in on Mantine (sake of argument). If Gardevoir Megas the next turn, she loses Water Absorb for Pixilate. It just isn't useful when you could have a setup like that.
---
If life gives you lemons, sell 'em to Tom Nook.
Black 2 FC: 0132-9980-0476 (Aki), 3DS FC: 5284-2520-2972
#45flkidPosted 10/9/2013 2:24:54 PM
Arceus is crapping his pants right now over mega mewtwo x.
---
"Hey would you say I became a hero"-Zack Fair
#46SorrowOfAcheronPosted 10/9/2013 2:31:55 PM
flkid posted...
Arceus is crapping his pants right now over mega mewtwo x.

80BP Fighting type +2 priority move, here we go.
---
GamerTag: SorrowOfAcheron
Roy (Awakening DLC appearance & unique moveset) and Matthew & Sveta (Golden Sun) for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS
#47HardHorseJamPosted 10/9/2013 2:44:16 PM(edited)
Mega Mewtwo X will be banned to NATU (Not Allowed To Use)

That's right, Natu wields the banstick
#48SuperSonicDBZPosted 10/9/2013 2:45:51 PM
I knew I loved Mewtwo X over Mewtwo Y. Too bad I'm getting Y. I hope you can buy Mega Stones somewhere or something. Find them somewhere in rocks or something.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A