This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a catchable mew in the game?

#1alphame4Posted 10/9/2013 2:09:45 PM
Mew > Mewtwo
---
Steam: Spacerik | PSN: Spacemooncow | Wii U: the-fiend | 3DS: 4296 - 2991 - 9745 | Battle.net: RoboWalrus | XBL: cannon fodderr
#2Mobile_PlatformPosted 10/9/2013 2:10:49 PM
Mewtwo gets two mega evolutions. Mew gets absolutely nothing. Seems like the clone has surpassed the original...
---
"Well, you know the old saying: When life gives you lemons... go murder a clown." --Festus Krex
#3jayman7Posted 10/9/2013 2:12:14 PM
Mobile_Platform posted...
Mew gets absolutely nothing.

Given that Mew is never catchable in the main games (glitches don't count), you can't transfer from the fifth gen yet, and no one has hacked the game, what makes you so sure Mew doesn't have a Mega Evolution?
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4RemixV4Posted 10/9/2013 2:13:26 PM
jayman7 posted...
Mobile_Platform posted...
Mew gets absolutely nothing.

Given that Mew is never catchable in the main games (glitches don't count), you can't transfer from the fifth gen yet, and no one has hacked the game, what makes you so sure Mew doesn't have a Mega Evolution?

Because Game Freak, that's why.
---
The heart is shaken more by a single action than a thousand words.
#5SuperSonicDBZPosted 10/9/2013 2:16:38 PM
I like Mew better too. But she's not as popular as Mewtwo.

Oh well, in Canon Mew is stronger then any other Pokemon. Even Acreus. Mew can use EVERY FREAKING MOVE. In any combination. That helps me sleep at night alone. If a trainer was to catch Mew in the anime, he or she would be unstoppable. That's why if I had to ever catch any Legendary: it would be Mew.

Plus it's a kind Pokemon and capturing it doesn't upset the balance of the world. And there is already more then one.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#6NitharadPosted 10/9/2013 2:21:21 PM
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
I like Mew better too. But she's not as popular as Mewtwo.

Oh well, in Canon Mew is stronger then any other Pokemon. Even Acreus. Mew can use EVERY FREAKING MOVE. In any combination. That helps me sleep at night alone. If a trainer was to catch Mew in the anime, he or she would be unstoppable. That's why if I had to ever catch any Legendary: it would be Mew.

Plus it's a kind Pokemon and capturing it doesn't upset the balance of the world. And there is already more then one.

That makes no sense, Mew can't use *every" move, Smeargle has similar potential, and what the hell is "canon" for you?
The games?
If so that Mew is obviously not the strongest mon.
But it's really unpredictable since it can fill so many roles.