This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How early do you get a Helioptile/Sun Stone?

#11GigagreymonPosted 10/11/2013 5:45:15 AM
Gameandwatch2 posted...
MegaManPokeDude posted...
Helioptile is found on Route 9 (Before even reaching second gym). Dunno about the sun stone though. I hope someone tells us soon!

For curiosity's sake, is Electrike available on the same route?

I noticed the two were pretty close together in the coastal dex.

Not sure if it's exactly the same route, but I caught Electrike before the second gym and there were a few more electric Pokemon on that route I think, so it's very likely.
#12sfs324(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 9:20:11 AM
Bump.
#13sfs324(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 11:38:42 AM
After 3 days I found it!

Here's what to do-

Do the Tower of Mastery story first. Then your fat friend will give you an intriguing stone. Then find a Hiker in Shalour City and trade.

Also the Water Stone is found while surfing towards Azure Bay (?) It's near where the Skiddo's are. You turn left at some point and it's hidden in a rock.
#14JesperFlamesPosted 10/12/2013 9:39:04 AM
You can get the Sun Stone from a Hiker in Shalour City where the 3rd Gym is. The Hiker is somewhere to the east of the city by some stairs. Also you can only get it after you've been to the Tower of Mastery.
#15JesperFlamesPosted 10/12/2013 9:42:43 AM
sfs324 posted...
After 3 days I found it!

Here's what to do-

Do the Tower of Mastery story first. Then your fat friend will give you an intriguing stone. Then find a Hiker in Shalour City and trade.

Also the Water Stone is found while surfing towards Azure Bay (?) It's near where the Skiddo's are. You turn left at some point and it's hidden in a rock.

Oh, I didn't see your message before I posted mine lol
#16JesperFlamesPosted 10/13/2013 6:49:02 AM
I found another Sun Stone by a rail in route 13, it's close by the Power Plant.
#17JesperFlamesPosted 10/13/2013 7:02:11 AM
JesperFlames posted...
I found another Sun Stone by a rail in route 13, it's close by the Power Plant.

I just noticed there are Power Plants everywhere, it's the one to the left lol