This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does everyone really nickname pokemon?

#21dominatinggamerPosted 10/9/2013 10:39:48 PM
If I could nickname them and also have their "real name" too I'd do that. I don't know pokemon like I used to so I need the reminder of names especially any evolutions.
---
With friends like you, who needs enemies?
Nintendo ID: Warzone
#22Xeo352Posted 10/9/2013 10:40:21 PM
I nickname almost everything, even when I'm breeding, I'll have one male name and one female name, and I'll name them all. Even my HM slaves get names, usually they're joke names, but names, none the less. For my favorite pokemon I can spend up to a few hours coming up with a good nickname for them.
#23gamester_12345Posted 10/9/2013 10:43:52 PM
I never nickname Pokemon unless it was a repeat run of a game that isn't the 3rd version, either by Nuzlocke'ing it or by playing the opposite game a few years after they originally came out.

Not that devout to Nuzlocke runs though, i'll purposely avoid popular Pokemon such as starters, Lilligant, Krookodile and whatever and try to use things like Sigilyph, Mawile, Kangaskhan and whatever...most latter was cool in HGSS....in fact it's a good game to Nuzlocke, just because of the Pokewalker's tendency to spit out unusual Pokemon, felt really godly with a female Kangaskhan with Scrappy, i'll let the people decide if a level 5 Pokemon that obeys you is overpowered considering its natural strength as a single-stage pokemon.
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2444. KoL: Plucky, currently a Pastamancer
ACNL/3DS FC: 4897-5920-6758 Ricky of Farm
#24Skul_Posted 10/12/2013 2:34:29 AM
I nickname my main team. Which is why im sad that i cant nickname the torchic...
---
Alex, I'm trying to start a troll topic. Stop destroying my credibility here. - hypersonic2000