This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you find more than one Mega Mewtwo Y Mega Stone in Y?

#1Macho_PichuPosted 10/10/2013 1:15:21 PM
Does anyone know if it's possible to have more than one Mega Stone of a specific Pokemon. For example, can you find more than one Mewtwo Y Mega Stone in Y? Or Charizard X stone in X? I'm asking because my cousin is going to want to trade stones when the games come out, but if there's only one of each in-game, I don't think I'll trade. Just want to know. Thanks.
---
oh hai mark
#2jedinatPosted 10/10/2013 1:17:10 PM(edited)
I read someone saying that they heard someone say that you could buy an additional Kanto starter mega stone for a lot of money.
#3ChiefDamonGantPosted 10/10/2013 1:17:06 PM
I'm wondering this too, because they clearly intended for Mega stones to be tradeable, yet giving up the only means of using a specific Mega Pokemon seems like way too much of a gamble to deal with.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3567-2030
passid.ca/zai
#4SidekicksterPosted 10/10/2013 1:19:04 PM
I forgot where I read the information regarding to both your questions.. but I'm pretty sure the Mewtwo you find in a cave later in the game will already be holding the Mega Stone, so no. You can only get one Mewtwo Mega stone. As for the Kanto starter stones, I heard you can buy the stones later for an extremely expensive price, but I'm not sure if that's confirmed~
#5ChiefDamonGantPosted 10/10/2013 1:21:44 PM
Sidekickster posted...
I forgot where I read the information regarding to both your questions.. but I'm pretty sure the Mewtwo you find in a cave later in the game will already be holding the Mega Stone, so no. You can only get one Mewtwo Mega stone. As for the Kanto starter stones, I heard you can buy the stones later for an extremely expensive price, but I'm not sure if that's confirmed~

That's a shame since Mewtwo is one of the two Pokemon who HAS two Mega forms so far. I guess single-version owners will have to content with using one or the other.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0001-3567-2030
passid.ca/zai