This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Arbok and Mega Machamp :(

#1TheSnubbzPosted 10/10/2013 5:08:36 PM
I've noticed I'm the only person who's been wanting a Mega Arbok and Mega Machamp (well at least in my group of friends). Are there any others here who would be happy if these guys got Mega Evolutions? What type/ability change would you give them (if needed anyway) ?
#2JackSolomonPosted 10/10/2013 5:16:34 PM
Mega Arbok: Poison/Dragon, grows a pair of small legs, and it's hood grows much larger, reaching down the majority of it's body. Within the hood, attached to it's head (think Predator dreads), it grows small Ekans heads, like Medusa.

Mega Machamp: Stays Fighting, it regains the red markings it had as a Machoke, on it's chest, biceps, forearms, legs, and sides, thicker than they were as a Machoke. The crests on it's head fuse together into a steel boxing helmet, gaining crests on it's knuckles. It's top set of arms get much bigger, while it's lower set stay the same. The belt it wears normal is removed from it's speedo, which turn into trunks. Instead, it slings the belt over it's shoulder.
#3AKC12Posted 10/10/2013 5:22:44 PM
JackSolomon posted...
The belt it wears normal is removed from it's speedo, which turn into trunks. Instead, it slings the belt over it's shoulder.

Make it happen GF
---
Currently playing: Hot Shots Golf World Invitational (PS3), Radiant Historia, Trackmania Nations
Most wanted: Pokemon Y, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
#4TheSnubbz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 5:23:32 PM
JackSolomon posted...
Mega Arbok: Poison/Dragon, grows a pair of small legs, and it's hood grows much larger, reaching down the majority of it's body. Within the hood, attached to it's head (think Predator dreads), it grows small Ekans heads, like Medusa.

Mega Machamp: Stays Fighting, it regains the red markings it had as a Machoke, on it's chest, biceps, forearms, legs, and sides, thicker than they were as a Machoke. The crests on it's head fuse together into a steel boxing helmet, gaining crests on it's knuckles. It's top set of arms get much bigger, while it's lower set stay the same. The belt it wears normal is removed from it's speedo, which turn into trunks. Instead, it slings the belt over it's shoulder.

Wow those sound pretty damn cool. Yeah I was thinking of the Poison/Dragon type for a Mega Arbok a while back ago. The Mega Machamp idea I really like, for the most part I couldn't really think what one would look like but you pretty much nailed it.
#5Missingno_MastrPosted 10/10/2013 5:24:38 PM
I wouldn't mind a Mega Arbok at all. What I really want is Mega Weezing, but Mega Arbok works for me. :)
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://gottaglitchemall.smackjeeves.com/
#6GeneralKenobi85Posted 10/10/2013 5:24:58 PM
Fighting/Dragon MegaMachamp because Goro

But yeah, I'd be cool with MegaEvos for both. I've always liked Arbok. Just a shame that he's on the lackluster side.
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>
#7LaManoNeraIIPosted 10/10/2013 5:30:42 PM
Considering Machamp is my most favorite Pokemon ever and I will be using one on my playthrough and online, I would be very interested in a Heavy Weight Champion of the World Mega Mechamp
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#8SubrinhoaPosted 10/10/2013 5:56:55 PM
Arbok and Machamp are 2 of my favourites. I'd love if they got ME as well.
---
I have a Wand of O O O.
#9jon9090Posted 10/10/2013 6:13:18 PM
Man if there was a pic of Mega Machamp on this topic i swear to god I would blow my load all over the roof and walls haha
---
True or False Where's Waldo!?
#10BlackFire555Posted 10/10/2013 6:46:49 PM
I'd love to see a Mega Arbok. I've always loved Arbok, it's just always made me sad how mediocre it is. I've actually always wanted an evolution for it, something like Adnocana
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2322-5523-4959 Name: GRANT
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1507-3851-8608 Name: IVY