This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Quick claw item have been buffed immensely.

#1link_15Posted 10/10/2013 8:10:39 PM(edited)
It seems to me that activates at least once in every battle i'm in now. Back in the old days i'll be luck if i saw it once in my playthrough.

Same thing with the static ability. I'm almost sure that the % chance have been increased because my pokemon seem to get paralyzed all the time from it now compared to older games. Pikachu (who appears very early in the game) is now annoying to deal with thanks to his ability.

---
FC: 2921-9125-4259 Salem from Historia.
Dream Address: 4600-2133-5158 Visit me!
#2Xenesis XenonPosted 10/10/2013 8:10:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Megumi samaPosted 10/10/2013 8:11:27 PM
link_15 posted...
It seems to me that activates at least once every in every battle i'm in now. Back in the old days i'll be luck if i saw it once in my playthrough.

Same thing with the static ability. I'm almost sure that the % chance have been increased because my pokemon seem to get paralyzed all the time from it now compared to older games. Pikachu (who appears very early in the game) is now annoying to deal with thanks to his ability.

Are you faster than your opponent? I thought it was really effective last time I used it (I think in Platinum?) Only to find out it did the activation animation if you go first, regardless of if it's because of the item's effect or just because you're naturally faster.

Yes, it is silly.
---
We're the only Marvel title that features squirrels. And do you really want a squirrel-free comic? I don't think so. - Dan Slott, on GLA
#4link_15(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 8:13:18 PM
Well, all the contact-abilities (Cute Charm, Static etc) activated 1/3 of the time which was pretty reliable.

Maybe you're just using a ton of contact moves?

It seem to me like its 2/3 of the time now. Hell, maybe more.
---
#5link_15(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 8:17:59 PM
link_15 posted...
It seems to me that activates at least once every in every battle i'm in now. Back in the old days i'll be luck if i saw it once in my playthrough.

Are you faster than your opponent? I thought it was really effective last time I used it (I think in Platinum?) Only to find out it did the activation animation if you go first, regardless of if it's because of the item's effect or just because you're naturally faster.

Yes, it is silly.

Nope. I use it on honedge. Pretty much the slowest pokemon there is XD
---