This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can't get a female Fennekin

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I can't get a female Fennekin
2 years ago#11
dakko posted...
So frustrating, starter Pokemon should be 50-50, be faiiiir Game-freak, don't make me used the sexism card hardy-har XD

Never mind, got one *flails* I'ma gonna call it Flair!
2 years ago#12
dakko posted...
dakko posted...
So frustrating, starter Pokemon should be 50-50, be faiiiir Game-freak, don't make me used the sexism card hardy-har XD

Never mind, got one *flails* I'ma gonna call it Flair!

Noo! I'm jealous. How many times did you have to reset?
2 years ago#13
The gender ratio doesn't make that much sense anyway since apperantly you can catch Dittos, so you can breed your starter anyways if you so desire.
2 years ago#14
Yes but it will take a while since it seems like Dittos are only available late in the game
---
3DS FC: 3695-0331-6724 (Pokemon Y)
2 years ago#15
wow this ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!
50 restarts, this is clearly a female pokemon -_-
2 years ago#16
12.5% chance though... Just keep chopping at it
2 years ago#17
Only female starter I got was a female Torchic in Ruby which I got in the first try, had no idea until someone told me about it and I traded it like a sucker. >_>

Future attempts have ended in failure. I hope X/Y won't be the same LOL.
2 years ago#18
Got one with Hardy nature on my second try. :3
---
The One4U Alliance - Support gaming! End console wars!
2 years ago#19
Lmao. It's a huge middle finger to shiny hunters and their worthless badge quests.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
Pokedex completion - X (0/720) Y (0/720)
2 years ago#20
Heliotrope posted...
jspamams posted...
Heliotrope posted...
Keep trying. It's only 1/10 chance, it shouldn't take you that long (of course I don't know how long the dialogue is in X/Y...)

Lol, once when I was hunting for a shiny Torchic in Ruby I got 73 male Torchic in a row. Hope that doesn't happen to you. :P

Wait so the spread is 90/10 M/F Ratio? That is disgusting lol.

Actually it's an 87.5% chance of getting a male - I just rounded that up to 1/10. ^^;

...you rounded down actually. The odds of getting a female starter are 12.5% or 1/8

So for every 8 tries you should get one (theoretically, but it never works like that)

Don't give up yet! If you're soft resetting for a specific nature then god help you D:

1/8 * 1/25 = 1/200

:O (really not looking forward to trying to get my Modest lady Fennekin)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I can't get a female Fennekin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived