This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man, Fairy Type finally killed off those New Type topics.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Man, Fairy Type finally killed off those New Type topics.
3 years ago#1
You know the ones. the ones where people ooze about a Light Type or some other type of Pokemon. and everyone comes up with their own types. Those were extremely embarrassing topics, if you think about it. a lot of the time, someone came up with a type when that type already existed, or it'd be a completely odd type that no one really wanted. I remember them being very prominent around the third and fourth gens, too.

I guess the red comet that is Fairy type pretty much silenced them this time around. At least until people start to speculate a sound type, which doesn't seem to be happening any time soon if at all.
http://www.perfectdesignsense.com/martinwandering/giantrobots/rx-78-2/screens/001.jpg

Have you ever thought up a weird type while anticipating a new pokemon game before?
3 years ago#2
Fairy IS pretty much the Light-Type now.
This is the worst bird yet.
White 2 FC: 3483 0523 8765
3 years ago#3
I don't think one needs to think about it. Those topics were toxic garbage from a single glance.

EdwardoMario16 posted...
Fairy IS pretty much the Light-Type now.

I wish people would stop spewing this **** constantly when it comes to Light-type.
Sedix: Baffling Artist
3 years ago#4
Isn't Psychic type already Light type? Could have sworn that was the case in Japan and they just flubbed the translation/got creative for the international releases.
Rainbow dolphins that leap out from a cloud of confetti?
Brilliant! - wikido
3 years ago#5
GoldenFox98 posted...
Isn't Psychic type already Light type? Could have sworn that was the case in Japan and they just flubbed the translation/got creative for the international releases.

Uh, no. The Psychic type is called Esper type in Japanese.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#7
Figures that someone would make a knee-jerk contrary response right after my last post.

Makes me wonder...
Sedix: Baffling Artist
3 years ago#8
In another five years, when Gen 7 is about to start, everyone will go "perhaps there's a new type! We got Fairy last gen so it's possible!"
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Man, Fairy Type finally killed off those New Type topics.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived