This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Man, Fairy Type finally killed off those New Type topics.

#1EnzanChaudPosted 10/11/2013 5:42:05 PM
You know the ones. the ones where people ooze about a Light Type or some other type of Pokemon. and everyone comes up with their own types. Those were extremely embarrassing topics, if you think about it. a lot of the time, someone came up with a type when that type already existed, or it'd be a completely odd type that no one really wanted. I remember them being very prominent around the third and fourth gens, too.

I guess the red comet that is Fairy type pretty much silenced them this time around. At least until people start to speculate a sound type, which doesn't seem to be happening any time soon if at all.
http://www.perfectdesignsense.com/martinwandering/giantrobots/rx-78-2/screens/001.jpg

Have you ever thought up a weird type while anticipating a new pokemon game before?
#2EdwardoMario16Posted 10/12/2013 7:11:51 PM
Fairy IS pretty much the Light-Type now.
---
This is the worst bird yet.
White 2 FC: 3483 0523 8765
#3IngSlayerPosted 10/13/2013 3:12:37 PM
I don't think one needs to think about it. Those topics were toxic garbage from a single glance.

EdwardoMario16 posted...
Fairy IS pretty much the Light-Type now.

I wish people would stop spewing this **** constantly when it comes to Light-type.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#4GoldenFox98Posted 10/14/2013 4:07:29 PM
Isn't Psychic type already Light type? Could have sworn that was the case in Japan and they just flubbed the translation/got creative for the international releases.
---
Rainbow dolphins that leap out from a cloud of confetti?
Brilliant! - wikido
#5ReallyCoolForumPosted 10/14/2013 4:09:26 PM
GoldenFox98 posted...
Isn't Psychic type already Light type? Could have sworn that was the case in Japan and they just flubbed the translation/got creative for the international releases.

Uh, no. The Psychic type is called Esper type in Japanese.
#6IngSlayerPosted 10/14/2013 8:10:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7IngSlayerPosted 10/14/2013 8:14:45 PM
Figures that someone would make a knee-jerk contrary response right after my last post.

Makes me wonder...
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#8Megaman OmegaPosted 10/15/2013 11:47:19 AM
In another five years, when Gen 7 is about to start, everyone will go "perhaps there's a new type! We got Fairy last gen so it's possible!"
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1