This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to get Sylveon:

#11OliverTehOmfaPosted 10/12/2013 12:05:22 AM
DigiDude77 posted...
OliverTehOmfa posted...
DigiDude77 posted...
So, max amie happiness alone will eventually end up with Espeon or Umbreon (due to eventually happiness will max), UNLESS it learns a Fairy Type move when it levels up, in which case it becomes Sylveon?

Actually interesting theory but no. I leveled up 6 levels before I learned Charm. Happiness gotten from Amie must be separate from normal happiness

Hence "Due to eventually happiness will max."

Eventually, as you level up, if happiness caps, it will start turning into Espeon or Umbreon.

UNLESS it learns a fairy type move at the time it levels up, in which case it'll become Sylveon.

No I am sure that my happiness was maxed 6 levels before it evolved hence why I didn't say 8 levels before which would be when I caught the Eevee.
---
3DS FC: 1891-1230-9741
#12DigiDude77Posted 10/12/2013 12:10:31 AM
OliverTehOmfa posted...
DigiDude77 posted...
OliverTehOmfa posted...
DigiDude77 posted...
So, max amie happiness alone will eventually end up with Espeon or Umbreon (due to eventually happiness will max), UNLESS it learns a Fairy Type move when it levels up, in which case it becomes Sylveon?

Actually interesting theory but no. I leveled up 6 levels before I learned Charm. Happiness gotten from Amie must be separate from normal happiness

Hence "Due to eventually happiness will max."

Eventually, as you level up, if happiness caps, it will start turning into Espeon or Umbreon.

UNLESS it learns a fairy type move at the time it levels up, in which case it'll become Sylveon.

No I am sure that my happiness was maxed 6 levels before it evolved hence why I didn't say 8 levels before which would be when I caught the Eevee.

If your regular happiness was capped, it would have begun evolving to Espeon or Umbreon, period.

Amie Happiness and Regular Happiness are not the same.
---
Pokemon SoulSilver: ~*Friend Code: 1462-8550-1166 Name: Fyn*~
Pokemon White: ~*Friend Code: 0647 5616 2276 Name: Myzou*~
#13SpikeTbearPosted 10/12/2013 12:10:33 AM
So what is the official word? Do you need a Fairy move, or a Fairy move and max affection?

By the way, I'm pretty sure people are using "affection" to refer to the stat in Amie to easily differentiate it from happiness.
---
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus
#14SpikeTbearPosted 10/12/2013 12:24:36 AM
SpikeTbear posted...
So what is the official word? Do you need a Fairy move, or a Fairy move and max affection?

By the way, I'm pretty sure people are using "affection" to refer to the stat in Amie to easily differentiate it from happiness.

---
#15Phoenix6000Posted 10/12/2013 12:29:23 AM
That is the official word.

fairy move + Amie affection = Sylveon
---
Black 2 FC: 3182-3983-9645
#16JadebellPosted 10/12/2013 12:33:57 AM
SpikeTbear posted...

just tested with my freshly caught Eevee, it didn't evolve on level up despite knowing a fairy move already so i assume it needs max affection as well
#17SpikeTbearPosted 10/12/2013 12:34:43 AM
Wow, these evolutions are getting pretty complex.
---
#18TigerG1992Posted 10/12/2013 12:36:43 AM
I think that you had to give eevee in pokemon amie alot of berries untill he evolves.
#19SpikeTbearPosted 10/12/2013 12:39:46 AM
The running joke is that Sylveon is the "fat" Eeveelution since you can evolve it by feeding it cupcakes.
---