This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can we all agree that this is the worst looking generation of pokemon?

#21systemjimmyPosted 10/13/2013 8:55:14 AM(edited)
No it's not the worst(not the best either). Give them sometime to grow on you.
---
Some are blinded, some refuse to hear, embrace the beauty before it dissapears...
3DS FC 1160 - 9790 - 5874 (Send me a PM if you add me)
#22AllGodsDiePosted 10/13/2013 8:55:28 AM
There are some awesome pokes. The problem is there is only 70 something pokemon and the amount of crap is higher than the amount of omg awesome imo. That being said, I wouldn't peg it as the worst. It is def up there in crap gens though, but like I said, mostly because there are so few good pokemon in it.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#23Noma9Posted 10/15/2013 2:49:49 AM
They've been really hit or miss for me; some designs I REALLY like (Honedge/Goomy/Tyrunt/Bergmite lines for a few examples) and some I REALLY dislike (Klefki/Amaura/Binacle/Bunnelby)

I do think that the quality of design is better than V over all. I don't hate all of V but there are so few that I actually really like either.
---
"No, we're doing this my way. No Google, no fancy textbooks - just six tall cans of Steel Reserve and a copy of the Bible."
#24ElNurglingPosted 10/15/2013 3:01:56 AM
The only new ones that I don't like the design of are the legendary Y-shaped bird thing, the psychic cat thing and Avalugg. A handful of uninteresting ones out of seventy or so new designs isn't too bad.
Diggersby made me laugh out loud when my Bunnelby evolved. Trailer trash rabbits with beer bellies and ear fists are the best HM slaves ever. :-)

Some of the sprites are clearly rushed though ... the elemental monkeys for instance had a nice See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil theme in the Black&White games, but now their overall theme seems to be "stand still and look generic" instead.
---
Martijn - inofficial pesky Claw using git of Kid Icarus Uprising's online modes