This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't decide

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can't decide
3 years ago#1
X or Y.

I like the exclusives in X. But I don't like the Legendary. I do however like the Mega Charizard. Are there any other differences in games other than the handful of pokemon? I found it weird that so many people I inks switched from Y to X. Probably due to the Charizard.

I haven't played since Diamond and Pearl. Will this game have the same online trading system? It was amazing!

Thanks! Can't wait to get it after work!
GamerTag- WiKeDx
3 years ago#2
The pokemon you get is the only difference, as well as some mega stones
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
3 years ago#3
I knew from the start that I wanted X but I agree that there are so many pros to both versions that it's difficult to decide.

I ended up just getting both, but if you really want to stick with getting one, I would just write all the exclusives down and weigh them against each other (ex. is Mega Charizard X more important to you than getting Yveltal?) In the end, whichever one offers the better options for you is the one you should go with.
Anxiously awaiting Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV
3 years ago#4
Well the first Big thing is I omg like the legendary for X. I don't want some Rainbow Elk everywhere I look. But I do like the Exclusives in X more. Houndour, Aron and Pincer are great. The Black Charizard is cool but I don't mind the Orange original look.

On Y I like the Legendary, MegaMew looks better IMO, not too thrilled about the exclusives...
GamerTag- WiKeDx
3 years ago#5
WiKeD posted...
Well the first Big thing is I omg like the legendary for X. I don't want some Rainbow Elk everywhere I look. But I do like the Exclusives in X more. Houndour, Aron and Pincer are great. The Black Charizard is cool but I don't mind the Orange original look.

On Y I like the Legendary, MegaMew looks better IMO, not too thrilled about the exclusives...

The Mega Houndoom stone is Y exclusive, same with the Mega Aggron stone
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can't decide

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived