This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't decide

#1WiKeDPosted 10/12/2013 11:43:38 AM
X or Y.

I like the exclusives in X. But I don't like the Legendary. I do however like the Mega Charizard. Are there any other differences in games other than the handful of pokemon? I found it weird that so many people I inks switched from Y to X. Probably due to the Charizard.

I haven't played since Diamond and Pearl. Will this game have the same online trading system? It was amazing!

Thanks! Can't wait to get it after work!
---
GamerTag- WiKeDx
#2HalecticPosted 10/12/2013 11:44:25 AM
The pokemon you get is the only difference, as well as some mega stones
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#3ZLuxray626Posted 10/12/2013 11:49:02 AM
I knew from the start that I wanted X but I agree that there are so many pros to both versions that it's difficult to decide.

I ended up just getting both, but if you really want to stick with getting one, I would just write all the exclusives down and weigh them against each other (ex. is Mega Charizard X more important to you than getting Yveltal?) In the end, whichever one offers the better options for you is the one you should go with.
---
Anxiously awaiting Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV
#4WiKeD(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 12:30:44 PM
Well the first Big thing is I omg like the legendary for X. I don't want some Rainbow Elk everywhere I look. But I do like the Exclusives in X more. Houndour, Aron and Pincer are great. The Black Charizard is cool but I don't mind the Orange original look.

On Y I like the Legendary, MegaMew looks better IMO, not too thrilled about the exclusives...
---
GamerTag- WiKeDx
#5HalecticPosted 10/12/2013 12:32:09 PM
WiKeD posted...
Well the first Big thing is I omg like the legendary for X. I don't want some Rainbow Elk everywhere I look. But I do like the Exclusives in X more. Houndour, Aron and Pincer are great. The Black Charizard is cool but I don't mind the Orange original look.

On Y I like the Legendary, MegaMew looks better IMO, not too thrilled about the exclusives...

The Mega Houndoom stone is Y exclusive, same with the Mega Aggron stone
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835