This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Earthquake TM?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Earthquake TM?
2 years ago#1
hey guys, I'm looking for the TM earthquake, anyone know where is it in the game?
2 years ago#2
bump
2 years ago#3
doesn't anybody here have an idea?
2 years ago#4
Do you even realize most people only just got the game? Be patient.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:1121-2453-7393
National Dex Completed:9/26/2013
2 years ago#5
jee lol i had the game for a few days and it was leaked before that, I thought someone would have a clue -_- I found most TMs just earthquake is missing.
2 years ago#6
Tm26 earthquake is south of route 22. When you go half way through route 22 you will come to a river. Follow that down until you hit a rock puzzle. Do the puzzle and you have it. Surf, waterfall and strength needed!
2 years ago#7
bigsky154 posted...
Tm26 earthquake is south of route 22. When you go half way through route 22 you will come to a river. Follow that down until you hit a rock puzzle. Do the puzzle and you have it. Surf, waterfall and strength needed!

Good. My master race Garchomp wants its Earthquake.
---
LOL at all the whiners and trolls. They know Vita tv and new model will kill all competition. Festering wounds for the Nintendrones by the gallons. - karissa1
2 years ago#8
Megaman Omega posted...
bigsky154 posted...

Good. My master race Garchomp wants its Earthquake.

No, that Tm is Solar Beam. Where is Earthquake?
---
The Dream Team so far: http://i.imgur.com/P8yHIUI.png
2 years ago#9
LOOOPS, for me that is where it is. It might be different between X and Y. I'm on X.
2 years ago#10
I found Solar Beam instead of Earthquake as well. Can someone confirm that the Earthquake TM is exclusive to X version?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Earthquake TM?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived