This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I evolve my Eevee into Sylveon and also where to get a Light Stone?

#1BikabenownzPosted 10/12/2013 1:54:11 PM
I've been playing Pkmn Amie with my Eevee, I have it currently at 1 heart happiness.. do I have to max that out? I heard somewhere I teach it a fairy type move and also get it happy for it to evolve? If so, where can I buy Fairy TMs at?
---
Most hilarious YT channel.. hooker pranks.. I will become a huge YTer for sure.. www.youtube.com/TsoukalosUnloaded. Had a hooker down for a chicken!
#2Bikabenownz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 1:55:24 PM
According to Serebii, I level it up with Maximum bond in Pokemon Amie?
---
Most hilarious YT channel.. hooker pranks.. I will become a huge YTer for sure.. www.youtube.com/TsoukalosUnloaded. Had a hooker down for a chicken!
#3hyperdimeduckPosted 10/12/2013 1:57:23 PM(edited)
It learns Charm at level 29. Which has been reclassified as a fairy move.
---
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnimeFan12
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards
#4BlackMage85Posted 10/12/2013 1:56:43 PM
My Eevee only had 2 hearts of happiness when it evolved. It 'think' it needs to learn a fairy move when levelling,or know one when levelling. As soon as my Eevee learned Charm it evolved. :)
---
Pokemon Black FC:Garry 3568-1922-0932
#5Bikabenownz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 1:58:03 PM
Oh okay. Sounds good! I'll get it to 2 happiness, and then I'll train it some more. SOO much to do in this game. lol love it.
---
#6Bikabenownz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 1:58:42 PM
Oh.. and how about the Light Stone? Anyone know anything about how to obtain it?
---