This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I evolve my Eevee into Sylveon and also where to get a Light Stone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do I evolve my Eevee into Sylveon and also where to get a Light Stone?

User Info: Bikabenownz

Bikabenownz
3 years ago#1
I've been playing Pkmn Amie with my Eevee, I have it currently at 1 heart happiness.. do I have to max that out? I heard somewhere I teach it a fairy type move and also get it happy for it to evolve? If so, where can I buy Fairy TMs at?
Most hilarious YT channel.. hooker pranks.. I will become a huge YTer for sure.. www.youtube.com/TsoukalosUnloaded. Had a hooker down for a chicken!

Bikabenownz
3 years ago#2
According to Serebii, I level it up with Maximum bond in Pokemon Amie?
Most hilarious YT channel.. hooker pranks.. I will become a huge YTer for sure.. www.youtube.com/TsoukalosUnloaded. Had a hooker down for a chicken!

User Info: hyperdimeduck

hyperdimeduck
3 years ago#3
It learns Charm at level 29. Which has been reclassified as a fairy move.
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnimeFan12
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards

User Info: BlackMage85

BlackMage85
3 years ago#4
My Eevee only had 2 hearts of happiness when it evolved. It 'think' it needs to learn a fairy move when levelling,or know one when levelling. As soon as my Eevee learned Charm it evolved. :)
Pokemon Black FC:Garry 3568-1922-0932

Bikabenownz
3 years ago#5
Oh okay. Sounds good! I'll get it to 2 happiness, and then I'll train it some more. SOO much to do in this game. lol love it.

Bikabenownz
3 years ago#6
Oh.. and how about the Light Stone? Anyone know anything about how to obtain it?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do I evolve my Eevee into Sylveon and also where to get a Light Stone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived