This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vivillon Forms

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Vivillon Forms
3 years ago#1
Are the forms based on your 3DS region?
3 years ago#2
nope. I think its based on where they evolve. Mine evolved in a city so it has a "modern" wing pattern
3DS FC:2492-4647-6502
3 years ago#3
Different countries/states have different patterns. Japan has Meadow, South US has Modern and Germany has Continental. There's like at least 20 of them
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
3 years ago#4
Hejiru posted...
Different countries/states have different patterns. Japan has Meadow, South US has Modern and Germany has Continental. There's like at least 20 of them

I just evolved a japanese one and it has a elegant wing pattern
3 years ago#5
What would my form be? It's main color is red then it goes blue, yellow, blue, white, and then black
3 years ago#6
peyquinn posted...
What would my form be? It's main color is red then it goes blue, yellow, blue, white, and then black

modern
3 years ago#7
wolfhowlsz posted...
Hejiru posted...

I just evolved a japanese one and it has a elegant wing pattern

Oh, well maybe only parts of Japan are Meadow then
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
3 years ago#8
wolfhowlsz posted...
nope. I think its based on where they evolve. Mine evolved in a city so it has a "modern" wing pattern

That couldn't be more wrong.

The pattern is determined by the 3DS region and country/state settings. Different states in the US have different patterns.

I'm in South Australia and I got the River Pattern, yet there were no rivers in the area I was in-game when it evolved.

The only way to get other forms is to trade for a member of the evolution line with someone from another country. The pattern will be relevant to the OT's country settings.
Experience beats bias, but words on the Internet are meaningless.
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780
3 years ago#9
This is actually pretty cool.
http://www.backloggery.com/1upsuper
Official Frost Five of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
3 years ago#10
woops
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Vivillon Forms

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived