This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where can I find Dratini/Dragonair?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Where can I find Dratini/Dragonair?
2 years ago#1
Serebii says it's on Route 21 but I really tried everything everywhere and I only find Scyther, Altaria, Ursaring (and his pre evolution) and Floatzel.

Fishing I only get poliwag and poliwhirl... and surf lotad and poliwag

May it be that Dratini is only avaliable in Pokemon Y?
2 years ago#2
did u ever find it? looking for one myself/.
2 years ago#3
I've heard on reddit someone found it fishing with a good rod on route 21, but it's a really small chance. Like 5 percent.
2 years ago#4
uhh where do i get rods lol?
2 years ago#5
I caught Dragonair there with the Super rod. It's ridiculously rare. Took me almost 20 minutes of straight fishing.
2 years ago#6
Willing to trade for a charmander y please PM
2 years ago#7
Dratini can be found with a good rod, and Dragonair with a super rod, at route 21. It is extremely rare though, I caught one myself and imediately throwed it at the day care to mate with my Ditto. As soon as it hatches, I can trade you one if you want.
2 years ago#8
Xyekenvort posted...
Dratini can be found with a good rod, and Dragonair with a super rod, at route 21. It is extremely rare though, I caught one myself and imediately throwed it at the day care to mate with my Ditto. As soon as it hatches, I can trade you one if you want.

Can I trade for one too? I'm breeding a bunch right now. (Gibles, Larvitars, Eevees, Abras) etc
---
Eat. My. Shorts.
FC - 3840 - 6522 - 1122 (Jeff)
2 years ago#9
PumpkinsReturn posted...
Xyekenvort posted...

Can I trade for one too? I'm breeding a bunch right now. (Gibles, Larvitars, Eevees, Abras) etc

Fine by me. An Eevee would be nice :)
2 years ago#10
can I trade you an eevee for a dratini?
---
2DS FC-- 4141-3043-3515
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Where can I find Dratini/Dragonair?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived