This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No one cares if you caught your first shiny Legit hacking+Higher shiny rate :/

#21inaneternaldawnPosted 10/14/2013 12:21:37 AM
spincyclematt posted...
Nah, I'm resigned that I will never catch one. I've been playing for 15 years in every gen and haven't ran into one so I don't really care anymore.

They come when you least expect them... Like Santa... Or Jesus.

When I got my shiny starter AFTER ONLY 8 SOFT RESETS, I wasn't grinding for shinies. I just wanted a female... 1st female happened to be shiny.

See? Stop thinking about it, and it will come.
#22AethelwolfRosPosted 10/14/2013 12:23:26 AM
I found a shiny CHATOT 15 minutes ago legit

GET AT ME BRO

haha (accidentally killed it though, dam Nintendo critical logics)
---
The Sins of the Few are Perpetrated as the Sins of the Many.
That is why we can't have nice things.
#23Dark Young LinkPosted 10/14/2013 12:23:29 AM
No, I'm pretty sure with all the Perfect RNGed shinys around, people who don't do that are still happy when they get a shiny of their own.

Found a shiny Audino and Bascalin, was pretty stoked.

So yeah, people care.
---
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616
#24Paladin_DannyPosted 10/14/2013 4:35:15 PM
...It's pretty obvious I've played Pokémon way more than I should have when on my Pokémon Black 2 I have a box and a half of legit shinies
---
Official Zebra Bartz of the Duodecim board
Dear Moderators, I'm in fact gay, please stop penalising me for being homophobic, it's just silly
#25JarickoPosted 10/14/2013 5:13:42 PM
spincyclematt posted...
Nah, I'm resigned that I will never catch one. I've been playing for 15 years in every gen and haven't ran into one so I don't really care anymore.

I have caught one on almost every game file i have played since gen 4 started. And i restart a lot. Also i had a pokerus ditto. All of them were legit. * waits for jelly rage *
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#26Render9Posted 10/14/2013 5:15:07 PM
Sethrothaurion posted...
CalciferJenkins posted...
spincyclematt posted...
CalciferJenkins posted...
No one cares about how mad IVs make you. You still seem quite happy to let us know.

I HATE IVS

I know you do. I don't care.

This might actually be my favourite reply on gamefaqs EVER.

I agree.
---
Lulu: The guardian wyrm, Evrae. The great sacred beast-protector of Bevelle.
Auron: Hmph. The red carpet has teeth.
#27AkuumuuPosted 10/14/2013 6:21:29 PM
I'm picturing the TC as a guy who looks just like Denzel Crocker, with pictures of every shiny Pokemon all over his house, complete with a homemade "Shiny Seeker," accusing people with a little more luck than him "shiny owners" or "cheaters".

I caught a Shiny Chimecho in Black last Friday. First shiny ever, legit, and I barely care. Whoopee, it jingles when it comes out of a pokeball. Looking for shinies is like looking for a needle in a really large hay bale. You'll never find it, but as soon as you stop worrying and try to back out, it sticks you in the neck.
#28Neko_Means_CatPosted 10/15/2013 5:10:38 AM
You do this and you only get bad luck in return. Trust me, It's crazy <_>
#29homersimpson132Posted 10/16/2013 12:34:21 PM
Wario_man posted...
SuperRup91 posted...
Wait is the game now hackable? or is tc getting mad about something that doesn't even exist?

I imagine you're able to hack B/W Pokemon on the DS and then send them over.

Nope, Pokémon Bank has been confirmed by Game Freak to reject hacked Pokémon.
---
3DS Name Hugo
3DS FC 0791-1565-4302