This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No one cares if you caught your first shiny Legit hacking+Higher shiny rate :/

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. No one cares if you caught your first shiny Legit hacking+Higher shiny rate :/
3 years ago#21
spincyclematt posted...
Nah, I'm resigned that I will never catch one. I've been playing for 15 years in every gen and haven't ran into one so I don't really care anymore.

They come when you least expect them... Like Santa... Or Jesus.

When I got my shiny starter AFTER ONLY 8 SOFT RESETS, I wasn't grinding for shinies. I just wanted a female... 1st female happened to be shiny.

See? Stop thinking about it, and it will come.
3 years ago#22
I found a shiny CHATOT 15 minutes ago legit

GET AT ME BRO

haha (accidentally killed it though, dam Nintendo critical logics)
The Sins of the Few are Perpetrated as the Sins of the Many.
That is why we can't have nice things.
3 years ago#23
No, I'm pretty sure with all the Perfect RNGed shinys around, people who don't do that are still happy when they get a shiny of their own.

Found a shiny Audino and Bascalin, was pretty stoked.

So yeah, people care.
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616
3 years ago#24
...It's pretty obvious I've played Pokémon way more than I should have when on my Pokémon Black 2 I have a box and a half of legit shinies
Official Zebra Bartz of the Duodecim board
Dear Moderators, I'm in fact gay, please stop penalising me for being homophobic, it's just silly
3 years ago#25
spincyclematt posted...
Nah, I'm resigned that I will never catch one. I've been playing for 15 years in every gen and haven't ran into one so I don't really care anymore.

I have caught one on almost every game file i have played since gen 4 started. And i restart a lot. Also i had a pokerus ditto. All of them were legit. * waits for jelly rage *
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
3 years ago#26
Sethrothaurion posted...
CalciferJenkins posted...
spincyclematt posted...
CalciferJenkins posted...
No one cares about how mad IVs make you. You still seem quite happy to let us know.

I HATE IVS

I know you do. I don't care.

This might actually be my favourite reply on gamefaqs EVER.

I agree.
Lulu: The guardian wyrm, Evrae. The great sacred beast-protector of Bevelle.
Auron: Hmph. The red carpet has teeth.
3 years ago#27
I'm picturing the TC as a guy who looks just like Denzel Crocker, with pictures of every shiny Pokemon all over his house, complete with a homemade "Shiny Seeker," accusing people with a little more luck than him "shiny owners" or "cheaters".

I caught a Shiny Chimecho in Black last Friday. First shiny ever, legit, and I barely care. Whoopee, it jingles when it comes out of a pokeball. Looking for shinies is like looking for a needle in a really large hay bale. You'll never find it, but as soon as you stop worrying and try to back out, it sticks you in the neck.
3 years ago#28
You do this and you only get bad luck in return. Trust me, It's crazy <_>
3 years ago#29
Wario_man posted...
SuperRup91 posted...
Wait is the game now hackable? or is tc getting mad about something that doesn't even exist?

I imagine you're able to hack B/W Pokemon on the DS and then send them over.

Nope, Pokémon Bank has been confirmed by Game Freak to reject hacked Pokémon.
3DS Name Hugo
3DS FC 0791-1565-4302
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. No one cares if you caught your first shiny Legit hacking+Higher shiny rate :/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived