This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Togepi found in my Friend Safari, who wants?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Togepi found in my Friend Safari, who wants?
2 years ago#1
I'm not sure how rare Togepi is in main play, or if you can even find one.
But I just found my Friend Safari and I have a load of wild Togepi just chilling about.
So I thought I'd extend an offer to trade them to people, if anyone wants one :)
Just ask and we can exchange friend codes and sort it. I'm not after much particularly, but anything that people get in their own Friend Safaris that might be rare is good ^_^
2 years ago#2
I would love that Togepi. I'm only toward the beginning, however . . . Help a brother out?

1392-5252-5860
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
2 years ago#3
I'll take it

9581 - 6350 - 4828
2 years ago#4
SirLezdain posted...
I would love that Togepi. I'm only toward the beginning, however . . . Help a brother out?

Sure, they don't come any lower than Level 30 though and I haven't the time for breeding eggs atm :(
2 years ago#5
KeelZeibel posted...
SirLezdain posted...

Sure, they don't come any lower than Level 30 though and I haven't the time for breeding eggs atm :(

That's fine man. I don't have much to trade, however, will you take whatever out of the kindness of your heart? Togekiss is one of my favorites.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
2 years ago#6
SirLezdain posted...
KeelZeibel posted...
SirLezdain posted...

That's fine man. I don't have much to trade, however, will you take whatever out of the kindness of your heart? Togekiss is one of my favorites.

Sure. :)
FC- 3883 6021 2150
2 years ago#7
KeelZeibel posted...
SirLezdain posted...
KeelZeibel posted...
SirLezdain posted...

Sure. :)
FC- 3883 6021 2150

You're the greatest! :). Adding you now.
---
2 years ago#8
Friend code is in my first post, btw.
---
2 years ago#9
In-game character is named "Dude."
---
2 years ago#10
Im interested in a togepi, but I don't think I have anything interesting to trade though
---
FC: 3969-4397-4268
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Togepi found in my Friend Safari, who wants?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived