This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If I were to sell a Wii for this game... To GameStop?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If I were to sell a Wii for this game... To GameStop?
2 years ago#1
How much would I get? What if I also sold a copy of Pokemon Diamond too? Or, something! I don't have many alternatives and I just wanna get enough money to buy the Y-Version.
---
Mild OCD sucks. There's even an even number of characters in this signature!
2 years ago#2
Bump!
---
2 years ago#3
I bet just the Wii alone might be enough. They're accepting trade-ins with 30% extra credit. :)

I traded in a Nintendo DSi with a few PSP games and my Wii copy of AC: City Folk. All stuff I didn't need at all since I have a 3DS now with New Leaf. Basically paid 30 cents for Pokemon X.

You should call them first and ask the value of it. As long as it's in working condition (they'll test it), then you'll probably get enough for Y. (Last I checked, my Wii would sell for 50$ there)
2 years ago#4
Not much.
---
PS Deputy & Dex Filler__Over CMLXX served_Gen 5 [wolfman] [1851-1357-0791]
X [1504-6276-7342]
2 years ago#5
So if I were to trade in a Wii (perfectly functional, with the box and manuals too), and an old PSP 3000, would that cover the price for Pokemon Y?
---
2 years ago#6
Since they're now selling Wiis for $49.99 I doubt you'd even get $20 to be honest. That's what they offered me when it was $79.99 from them used. :/
---
--Nintendo3DS FC:-4914-3526-4134--
2 years ago#7
would just give the psp to a friend for 40 bucks, trading in 2 consoles for a pkmn game is a bit much don't you think?
---
SEN = BakerBoard
XBL/ WiiU = ClickedButton
2 years ago#8
They are only going to toss the box & manuals. & not much for your psp either.

My opinion, just keep your units or sell them to a friend.
---
PS Deputy & Dex Filler__Over CMLXX served_Gen 5 [wolfman] [1851-1357-0791]
X [1504-6276-7342]
2 years ago#9
Asking in this topic.
So how much would i get if i sold my slim ps3 and some games.?
---
My SSBU Roster - http://i.imgur.com/88RkL7B.jpg
2 years ago#10
Gamefaqs doesn't give you anything. Sell it on eBay/Craigslist or to a friend or keep them imo.

If you want to know exactly what they would give you, you can just call and ask. The person who picks up should be willing to give a general quote, although he won't be able to tell you the exact amount without bringing the stuff in.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. If I were to sell a Wii for this game... To GameStop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived