This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am so f***ing lost right now

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I am so f***ing lost right now
2 years ago#1
I'm trying to get to the town with the second gym and I just passed through the "Connecting Cave" area. I know there are two entrances, and I went through the south one (the shortcut to Ambrette Town) and came out the other side, but once I got to the sign that said "Route 8" I just completely lost my way. I don't think I can get to the town I can see from the cliff, and I don't have the HM for Strength to push the few boulders I've spotted..

Where the hell do I go now?
---
Cirno laughs at you
http://i.imgur.com/tdf5t2H.png
2 years ago#2
Go south.
---
They call him a liar because he M'aiq's things up.
ACNL: Sam from Rivet 3DS: 4484-8261-6119
2 years ago#3
The town with the second gym (and bike shop) is north of route 8. You don't need Strength to get to it, as you get HM04 in that town.
---
PSN: Gleason037
3DS FC: 5300-9037-3741. PM me if you add me for Pokemon X/Y!
2 years ago#4
Samuel 025 posted...
Go south.

I know that, but I can't seem to find exactly where "south" is supposed to lead. I've been wandering through the route for an hour, walking through grass and hopping mini-cliffs and I still can't find the end. Is there a specific landmark I can look for to help?
---
Cirno laughs at you
2 years ago#5
Go all the way south, and them turn right. You can jump on those pillar things.
2 years ago#6
mexicannon posted...

You can jump on those!? Oh my god, I feel dumber than a Stunfisk right now... thanks a bunch.
---
Cirno laughs at you
2 years ago#7
There's multiple points for those pillar things. If you can't get through on one path; backtrack a little to find the path that can.
---
The first thing a god masters is itself.
Legion is a Badass. So is Mordin.
2 years ago#8
Oops, I should specify that's the 2nd half of route 8, after heading through the aquarium. You can't do that til after the one cave, though. Person speaking of the hopscotch rocks has it right.
---
PSN: Gleason037
3DS FC: 5300-9037-3741. PM me if you add me for Pokemon X/Y!
2 years ago#9
Calwyn posted...
mexicannon posted...

You can jump on those!? Oh my god, I feel dumber than a Stunfisk right now... thanks a bunch.

Haha yeah, I was stuck for a bit as well
2 years ago#10
Calwyn posted...
mexicannon posted...

How....could you have not tried that in an hour of wondering around that route?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I am so f***ing lost right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived