This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wish real life were more like Pokemon.

#1CarefreeDudePosted 10/13/2013 10:52:27 PM
I mean, random strangers just give you stuff! That only happens in real life when I forget to put on clean clothes and shower.
---
A signature? What would I want that for?
heh, not like anyone actually reads these.
#2PrismsbladePosted 10/13/2013 10:55:35 PM
Every kid in the would become a pokemon trainer as soon as they hit ten, theirs literally no downsides, the worlds info structure as we know it would crumble due to the lack of anyone wanting to be anything other then pokemon trainers.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#3CarefreeDude(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 10:57:07 PM
It seems like many pokemon trainers get real jobs though, using their pokemon to assist in their labors.

So rather than high school, you become a pokemon trainer. And who needs math, when you have a mother******* Alakazam.
---
A signature? What would I want that for?
heh, not like anyone actually reads these.
#4NinjaGuerraPosted 10/13/2013 10:57:27 PM
infrastructure*

I am guessing your teacher wanted to be a Pokemon trainer as well
---
Rhythm Game Enthusiast.
PSN/Gamertag/LoL: NinjaGuerra
#5raimi_acePosted 10/13/2013 10:58:50 PM
CarefreeDude posted...
I mean, random strangers just give you stuff! That only happens in real life when I forget to put on clean clothes and shower.

Haha, so true. It's like every other person you talk to will give you something out of the blue for no reason. "...Oh, and here, take this" lol
---
Wii U: Beard-Man
#6heyitsthatguy11Posted 10/13/2013 11:00:24 PM
I'd love a world where I could drop out of college and travel the world with super powered animals, and get money for it every once in a while... Reality, why do you suck so much?
---
Rebecca Emily Hollcraft (BECCA) is amazing. http://youtu.be/e9hRg-mW1u0
Favorite game? The World Ends With Persona 4