This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

anyone know how to get the tm on route 20 (the labyrinth forest place)

#1finaleusPosted 10/14/2013 3:49:47 AM
I noticed that one path near the end has two possible end locations, so I attempted to go in/out of a few doors multiple times, but no luck

do you need to enter through that postgame cave, or perhaps somewhere else?
#2ISECreamPosted 10/14/2013 3:51:10 AM
Did you get to the part with the stairs leading up to west? Just below there is a small path with a tree to cut.
#3finaleus(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 3:57:17 AM
is that in the pokemon village? if so, thanks (i'll go back and try once i get the 8th badge bc there was a waterfall)
#4royce_rangerPosted 10/14/2013 4:23:38 PM
When you're in the room that has the exit to the pokemon village at the bottom, instead of going down to the pokemon village go in to the right exit, and you will be in a room with a large tree in the center. Immediately go back out and if you go down to where the exit to the pokemon village was, the exit will have changed to a new one. When you go through you'll see a set of stairs if you go up you'll find an X accuracy and you can itemfinder a Balm Mushroom. If you go back down the stairs and walk just under them, there's a Cut bush that you can pass to get to the little room with the TM for Energy Ball and another trainer.