This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the fighting Panda pokemon any good?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is the fighting Panda pokemon any good?
3 years ago#1
The one that evolves into Fight/Dark? I'm planning on having him as my fighting type on my team, but wanted to know if he is any good or decent.
"There is good in this world, Mr.Frodo.....and it's all worth fighting for." Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
3 years ago#2
bump
"There is good in this world, Mr.Frodo.....and it's all worth fighting for." Samwise Gamgee in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
3 years ago#3
bump
3 years ago#4
anyone?
3 years ago#5
His typing is great Imo,

Fighting/Dark has STAB moves that are S/E against 7 types, It only has 2 weaknesses (flying and fighting) and it resists 2 types.

Pangoro's stats are okay, His base attack is massive and his Hp is also very good. However his defenses are average, and he's fairly slow.

What I did is Super train HP and Attack and gave him a quick claw. He's pretty beast and can take a hit from almost anything, however after several battles he eventually needs to be healed because he usually goes second. I love him though.
3DS FC: 3265-6079-5288
3 years ago#6
Kementarri posted...
His typing is great Imo,

Fighting/Dark has STAB moves that are S/E against 7 types, It only has 2 weaknesses (flying and fighting) and it resists 2 types.

Pangoro's stats are okay, His base attack is massive and his Hp is also very good. However his defenses are average, and he's fairly slow.

What I did is Super train HP and Attack and gave him a quick claw. He's pretty beast and can take a hit from almost anything, however after several battles he eventually needs to be healed because he usually goes second. I love him though.

And those 7 types are; Normal, Ghost, Psychic, Dark, Rock, Steel, and Ice. Which are types that are not easily covered.
3 years ago#7
Kementarri posted...
His typing is great Imo,

You forgot about his 4x Fairy weakness.
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
3 years ago#8
It's 4 times weak to fairy too.
FC: 0774- 4438 - 6716
3 years ago#9
To be frank though, if he doesn't get Mach Punch somehow I don't think he will be a better Fighting/Dark pokemon than Scrafty. Scrafty is pretty awesome, and available at the same time Pancham is. However I don't want to use old Pokes.
3 years ago#10
I love my lil yakuza wannabe
"You would have to be a real douche bag to quote yourself"- Yorkster
3DS Code: 4484-7716-0148 PM if you add me.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is the fighting Panda pokemon any good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived