This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just caught a shiny!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Just caught a shiny!!

User Info: Hulkkis

Hulkkis
3 years ago#11
If i ever got a shiny i would instantly take it to my in game team and level it to goddamn 100.

Every game i have beaten at least 2 times with around thousand hours in total over all the years and no shiny.
"South-Korea is the only nation whose national sport has a sequel."
-Disc

User Info: Xolace

Xolace
3 years ago#12
My first shiny ever was a Ratata. I didn't even catch it. I ended up killing it in one hit. >.>

User Info: taoxadasa

taoxadasa
3 years ago#13
dimitris0066 posted...
I don't get it what's wrong with nosepass?

That's what I wanna know.
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!

User Info: Merenwenrago

Merenwenrago
3 years ago#14
Hulkkis posted...
If i ever got a shiny i would instantly take it to my in game team and level it to goddamn 100.

Every game i have beaten at least 2 times with around thousand hours in total over all the years and no shiny.

Same here and bought and played every single main series game from the start.
Diamond: 0001 1116 6407 (Current) PBR: 3780 6842 7165 Pokemon Black 2: 0433 6174 3193
http://merenwenrago.webs.com/events-legit-checked

User Info: Blue_Wifey

Blue_Wifey
3 years ago#15
Yeah it was in a horde. It's all gold. I wonder what can get for it in a trade. It's my first shiny that I have ever caught. I've ran away from 2 shinys in past gens by mistake (zubat and geodude) so not bothered lol.
Pokemon X FC; 4081-6924-3463

User Info: PunkNeverDies

PunkNeverDies
3 years ago#16
Merenwenrago posted...
Hulkkis posted...

Same here and bought and played every single main series game from the start.

This.

Well, I had a Shiny Wingull in Ruby once -- but my little brother decided that my pokemon would be happier in the wild, and starting releasing random pokemon in my PC.

I've never seen a Shiny since.
GT: PNDMike

User Info: minakorocket

minakorocket
3 years ago#17
:( Sigh. I remember the first shiny I ever saw. It was a Chansey that sparkled. I was confused but I thought all Chanseys did it so I killed it without thinking about it. It happened to be the first day of the launch and no one had talked about shiny pokemon on any forum that I visited.

Months later, I was reading about shiny, shiny, shiny... and I realized my mistake. I have never seen a shiny since. (Red Gyarados doesn't count in my book)

So far three of my friends have found, and caught 1~3 shinies. Me: 0 :( I've held a Masterball all gens for a shiny so I don't eff it up. >_<
My stream: http://www.twitch.tv/minakorocket/new
Follow me to get notified when I stream! I probably like games like the one I'm posting in. :)

User Info: P1_Jake

P1_Jake
3 years ago#18
Blue_Wifey posted...
Yeah it was in a horde. It's all gold. I wonder what can get for it in a trade. It's my first shiny that I have ever caught. I've ran away from 2 shinys in past gens by mistake (zubat and geodude) so not bothered lol.

Sent you a Pm.
Youtube,com/P1Jake
GT: Mr Dante -- FC: 4398-9435-7143

User Info: Dark Young Link

Dark Young Link
3 years ago#19
Hulkkis posted...

This.
I'm not at liberty to discuss things involving random users I've never heard of. Sorry . :) - Allen's wife, speaking about Luster
3DS FC : 3926-5549-8616

User Info: ArtisticChic

ArtisticChic
3 years ago#20
First shiny i found was a bagon. Yesterday i found another shiny in a horde....it was a bellsprout...
3DS FC: 2148-8637-5124
Official Hecate of the SMT IV board
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Just caught a shiny!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived