This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone know how to get Sylveon?

#1BridgemanzPosted 10/14/2013 12:33:06 PM
I caught like four or five Eevees and would like to evolve one into Sylveon. But how do you do that? I read you have to level it up with max affection in Pokemon Amie or whatever, but once again, how do you do that?
#2hoangvinPosted 10/14/2013 12:36:35 PM
There's only 2 requirements:

1. Eevee must know a FAIRY type move (Baby Doll Face at level 9? and Charm at level 28?)
2. At least 2 Hearts in "Affection" in Pokemon Amie (try petting it and feeding it pokepuffs)
#3SaintPeter19Posted 10/14/2013 12:40:38 PM
I was able to catch an Eevee and have it become a Sylveon in about twenty minutes. Here's what I did:

Start by petting it until it stops showing hearts (It will then start showing a music note)

Then, play the game Head It. Play it at each stage until you get the Ultimate (I think that's what it's called) difficulty. It's a pretty easy game. Just shoot for 40-50 combos each time you play.

After playing twice, feed your best cakes to your Eevee until it's full. (The best ones have the most intricate designs).

After feeding it, then restart the cycle by petting it.

Rinse and Repeat!
#4HalecticPosted 10/14/2013 12:41:25 PM
Or just level it up with a fairy type move

You can catch level 19 Evees that have a fairy type move, get it to level 20 to evolve.
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#5SaintPeter19Posted 10/14/2013 12:43:24 PM
Halectic posted...

You can catch level 19 Evees that have a fairy type move, get it to level 20 to evolve.

Has that worked for you?

From what I've gathered, you have to have Eevee at max affection through Amie. I guess I didn't try simply leveling it though.
#6deadpool_legendPosted 10/14/2013 12:45:03 PM
SaintPeter19 posted...
Halectic posted...

Has that worked for you?

From what I've gathered, you have to have Eevee at max affection through Amie. I guess I didn't try simply leveling it though.

It doesn't have to be max. I don't know if you need Amie at all, but I can confirm it doesn't have to be maxed out.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#7SaintPeter19Posted 10/14/2013 12:45:52 PM
deadpool_legend posted...
SaintPeter19 posted...
Halectic posted...

Has that worked for you?

It doesn't have to be max. I don't know if you need Amie at all, but I can confirm it doesn't have to be maxed out.

Interesting. Well, at least I get the bonuses from having max affection... lol
#8bdavis93Posted 10/14/2013 12:46:53 PM
deadpool_legend posted...
SaintPeter19 posted...
Halectic posted...

Has that worked for you?

You mean I didn't have to max it!?
#9EmeralDragon23Posted 10/14/2013 12:48:52 PM
you need 2 hearts of Amie and a fairy type move
---
El Psy Congroo
#10Bridgemanz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 1:33:46 PM
Well, I did it. I just played the minigames on all difficulties as they unlocked, petted Eevee and fed him. Also decorated the room with crap I got while playing, dunno if that matters.

It was level 19 when I caught it, so it already had a Fairy move. When it levelled, it evolved into Sylveon.

Here's what I noticed that indicates Eevee's gonna evolve:

- It gets boosted experience
- At the start of the battle it will say something about "Eevee looks a little... (forgot what it was, but happy or something)"