This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to change shot type in Super Training?

#11FurioPosted 10/14/2013 2:46:11 PM
hmm no EASY way maybe. I have one with max EV's that can beat level 3 HP in 40 seconds or less, nearly always earning a large HP bag. Even though you'd gain nothing from the minigame itself, something like that might be faster than training venu yourself, at least until he gets strong enough to manage himself in the minigames. Or just hold off until people figure out how it works better.
#12NinjaKitsunePosted 10/14/2013 2:48:23 PM
Hmm...stick to level 1 and beat it as fast as you can. Apparently time, and not difficulty, determines how likely you are to get a better bag. See if that works better for you.
---
If you see this, something broke gamefox
#13agentpheonix(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 2:49:29 PM(edited)
Furio posted...
hmm no EASY way maybe. I have one with max EV's that can beat level 3 HP in 40 seconds or less, nearly always earning a large HP bag. Even though you'd gain nothing from the minigame itself, something like that might be faster than training venu yourself, at least until he gets strong enough to manage himself in the minigames. Or just hold off until people figure out how it works better.

Actually that's a good point. I'll just throw my maxed Geninja on HP bag duty. That's better than what I've been doing... (punching the blank bag over and over hoping for HP bags :P)
---
GT: Red Undead Now Playing: Diablo 3
http://m-102.minus.com/ipPaN0GZBXpqY.gif
#14xXkewls0358Posted 10/14/2013 2:59:57 PM(edited)
The rapid fire is a pain to get use to and is more difficult to land a better time/play.

With rapid fire its simply more about watching your shot spam. Don't hold the button/stylus down, instead do short burst in the area of the goal (or where you think the next goals will pop up). What this does is enable your power gauge at the bottom fill up to full.

ONCE you see the red/orange stationary goal spawn THEN hold down that rapid fire and let loose when you see your pokemon charge up, doing this with a full gauge does a metric ton of crazy damage and empties your gauge. After the auto firing ends DO NOT shoot/keep shooting IF the red/orange goal is still up, this lets your gauge charge back to full really fast so you can then quickly repeat another metric ton damage or two before the red goal disappears.

Again it takes a bit to get the hang of up. But ideally you want to knock out the white goals asap with short burst to get that red/orange goal to pop up so you can do massive damage with the technique I explained above.

I'm sure a lot of you already know this, but for those that don't...
---
fEeD mEh!!1
#15agentpheonix(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 3:13:19 PM
NinjaKitsune posted...
Hmm...stick to level 1 and beat it as fast as you can. Apparently time, and not difficulty, determines how likely you are to get a better bag. See if that works better for you.

Not so sure about this... I just beat level 1 SpAtk 3 times in a row under 5 seconds and got S bags each time
---
GT: Red Undead Now Playing: Diablo 3
http://m-102.minus.com/ipPaN0GZBXpqY.gif
#16FurioPosted 10/14/2013 3:33:46 PM
kewls that's a great bit of info. With whatever shot type I had, it was never useful for me to use the charge shot. It's nice to see some decent early strategies.