This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Breeding Vivillon for different wing patterns?

#1IAznDragonI YanPosted 10/14/2013 3:18:16 PM
If someone had multiple Vivillons with different wing patterns, they can just breed them to get the same wing pattern and trade, right? The other alternate method is to set your 3DS to a region with the wing pattern you want, start new game, catch Scatterbug, trade? You don't need to fully evolve it, right?
---
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!
#2IAznDragonI Yan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 3:25:38 PM
bump
---
#3VengefulShoePosted 10/14/2013 3:27:41 PM
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
If someone had multiple Vivillons with different wing patterns, they can just breed them to get the same wing pattern and trade, right? The other alternate method is to set your 3DS to a region with the wing pattern you want, start new game, catch Scatterbug, trade? You don't need to fully evolve it, right?

Idk if changing the region setting and whatnot works, but the pattern is determined by where the Scatterbug is caught. I got a Canadian one from Wonder Trade and it had the Polar pattern even though I evolved it on my American game.
---
GT: VengefulShoe
3DS FC: 2938-6477-0713
#4IAznDragonI Yan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 3:29:59 PM
You have to change the region on your 3DS and then start a new game to be able to catch a Scatterbug that will evolve with a wing pattern you want. If you're already playing the game and decide to change the region, it won't do anything as the region is already set on your game.
---
#5IAznDragonI Yan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 3:36:53 PM
bump
---