This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

weird thing riolu does

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. weird thing riolu does
3 years ago#1
My riolu shakes at the very beginning of battle, and i had a message pop up one time saying he was getting exicted. Any idea what this means?
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you're not in this world to live up to mine." (Bruce Lee)
3 years ago#2
That seems to be caused by playing with it in Pokémon-Amie a lot. No idea why they chose to have it shake, but there ya go.
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
3 years ago#3
Does it give me a boost of some kind?
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you're not in this world to live up to mine." (Bruce Lee)
3 years ago#4
That explains why all my Pokémon shake. I love the yarn head-butting game.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. 3DS FC: 3050 8148 9673
3 years ago#5
My Greninja seems to get more crits because of it. See a heart over his head almost every other attack.
3DS: 5000-2730-2081 pkmnX
3 years ago#6
My Braixen's been doing this a fair amount as well. So far, the only change I've noticed is that it gains a little bit extra experience at the end of battles. We'll probably learn more about Pokemon-Amie and how it influences stuff later on. If it's replaced happiness...well, that certainly explains my Azurill.
"Now when I tell you to ascend to a higher plane of consciousness, you say HOW HIGH SIR?" --Bucky Katt
3 years ago#7
Yeah im wondering if i have to get my Riolu's affection maxed before it evolves into Lucario.
3 years ago#8
Not sure if it replaced happiness since my Golbat evolved and it has no hearts.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/579383-quest-for-atlantis Join the Quest...from Atlantis!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. weird thing riolu does

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived