This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Poke Puff's-Pokemon Amie and Your Pokemon's "House"

#1CuChaspelPosted 10/14/2013 6:36:54 PM
I was really interested the the Pokemon Amie/Poke House addition so I decided to spend a couple hour's experimenting with it to see what kind of things can affect it etc. After an hour messing around with the mini game's I collected what I believe is all the types of puff's possible they are in order from most basic to highest quality.

Puff's

Base flavor puff-e.g Mint Poke Puff
Frosted Poke Puff-e.g Frosted Mocha Poke Puff
Fancy Poke Puff-e.g Fancy Citrus Poke Puff
Deluxe Poke Puff-e.g Deluxe Spice Poke Puff
Supreme Poke Puff-e.g Supreme Autumn Poke Puff

By Doing higher ranks of mini games your can get higher quality puff's from easy yielding base puff's to max rank in unlimited mode giving Supreme puff's.

Feeding each to your Pokemon will result in 1-5 affection heart's depending on the quality used.

Poke House

Now for your Pokemon's "house" you are able to place base decoration's along with chair's/cushion's and puff's. From what i observed placing base decorations's will slightly increase the chance of Pokemon visiting your Pokemon's house while placing seating arrangement's in the 3 designated spot's increase it even more and placing a puff seem's to guarantee that every Pokemon that stop's by will stay for a visit as opposed to looking around and then continuing on their way.

The last thing I have observed for the poke house as of now is that having Pokemon of the same type visiting your house will result in them enjoying their time there more and you receiving better gift's when they leave. The type of rare furniture seem's to relate to the Pokemon's type that visited your house-e.g having 3 fire types can result in a lava rock cushion
while 3 ghost type's can result in a Will'o'wisp candle.
---
(\(\;;/)/)sss
Official Zorua of the Pokemon X and Y Board's
#2CuChaspel(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 6:38:40 PM
Side note the higher quality puff you use in your house will result in it lasting longer before it is completely eating by visiting Pokemon.
---
(\(\;;/)/)sss
#3CuChaspel(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 6:41:41 PM
If anyone has more info please feel free to add :)
---
(\(\;;/)/)sss
#4CuChaspel(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 6:46:26 PM
Super fast Board
---
(\(\;;/)/)sss
#5CuChaspel(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 7:02:27 PM
Bump to spread the word
---
(\(\;;/)/)sss
#6dingo_of_jawaiiPosted 10/14/2013 7:04:55 PM
This is awesome, thank you!
I was wondering why I always had a Chesnaught, Charizard and Greninja visiting my bottom screen.
---
PSN ID: HakubiXFire // http://psnprofiles.com/HakubiXFire
3DS Friend Code: 5370 - 1688 - 1236
#7CuChaspel(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 7:13:44 PM
dingo_of_jawaii posted...
This is awesome, thank you!
I was wondering why I always had a Chesnaught, Charizard and Greninja visiting my bottom screen.

No problem that's actually one of the reason I started messing around with Pokemon Amie :)
---
(\(\;;/)/)sss
#8JaylorFAQsPosted 10/16/2013 3:13:43 PM
good info, I was wondering about that.

but also why are you putting 's on every single thing? if it's plural just do s.
#9Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 10/17/2013 12:12:04 PM
JaylorFAQs posted...
good info, I was wondering about that.

but also why are you putting 's on every single thing? if it's plural just do s.

lol
Same basic principle on how people are easily mixed up with their/they're/there
's = possession/ownership =/= plural/multiple forms
---
The official Royal Heir of GameFAQs!
X/Y Name : J-Roc 3DS FC : 1907-8641-1413
#10NanaboboPosted 10/17/2013 12:13:48 PM
Hm, I've been wondering about all that stuff. Normally I decorate the house in relation to what Pokemon I have in at the time.
---
ACNL Dream Address 4100-2150-3577