This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how do people get so many eggs?

#1RealTidesPosted 10/14/2013 9:04:02 PM
how do people get so many eggs?
---
3ds FC 4398 9255 6363
#2niklnipPosted 10/14/2013 9:04:23 PM
They breed and breed and breed
---
Black 2 Friend Code [Nikl]: 0433-7110-2756
Official Swoobat of the Pokemon X board
#3RealTides(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 9:06:07 PM
do i have to remove my pokemon from the day care and put them inside again to get another egg? or just leave them there?
---
3ds FC 4398 9255 6363
#4JarickoPosted 10/14/2013 9:06:08 PM
When 2 pokemon that love each other very much are put in the daycare and old guy will tell you he found eggs and has no idea where they came from, he then gives them to you.

And if you have flame body which is really easy to get in this game, they hatch sometimes faster then you can get them from the old man. Hence I have half a PC box full of Pichu's.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#5RealTides(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 9:06:48 PM
Jaricko posted...
When 2 pokemon that love each other very much are put in the daycare and old guy will tell you he found eggs and has no idea where they came from, he then gives them to you.

And if you have flame body which is really easy to get in this game, they hatch sometimes faster then you can get them from the old man. Hence I have half a PC box full of Pichu's.

where do i get flamebody??
---
3ds FC 4398 9255 6363
#6Kromlech06Posted 10/14/2013 9:07:36 PM
I'm assuming you know about egg groups.

If not, if the guy outside tell you "they prefer to play with other pokemon than each other," they are not compatible and will never produce an egg.

Any other message will produce an egg eventually.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#7JarickoPosted 10/14/2013 9:08:27 PM
RealTides posted...
Jaricko posted...

where do i get flamebody??

My fletchling had it.
---
Jaricko - Official Venustoise of the omniverse / bacon in the fridge for all those who cry out in hunger of the Gamefaq's 3ds boards.
#8RealTides(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 9:08:37 PM
Kromlech06 posted...

If not, if the guy outside tell you "they prefer to play with other pokemon than each other," they are not compatible and will never produce an egg.

so i can just leave them there and they will keep producing eggs?
---
3ds FC 4398 9255 6363
#9JarickoPosted 10/14/2013 9:10:10 PM
Kromlech06 posted...

There are also other lines. And depending on what line you get, it will effect the probability for how long it will take to get an egg. I think every 100 or so steps you have a chance of getting an egg produced at the daycare. The more the 2 pokemon like each other the higher the probability on each of these chances. Even with a really good chance it can sometimes take a little bit.
---
#10JarickoPosted 10/14/2013 9:10:50 PM
RealTides posted...
Kromlech06 posted...

so i can just leave them there and they will keep producing eggs?

Once you get the egg from the guy, he will eventually have another one if you leave the pokemon in the daycare.
---