This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Given Lucario Vs caught and trained lucario

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Given Lucario Vs caught and trained lucario

User Info: Ru66erDuckie

Ru66erDuckie
3 years ago#1
Which is better in terms of stats? Are there any other difference between the lucario which the gym leader gave me and my own lucario? Thanks!

User Info: Bakato

Bakato
3 years ago#2
None at all... in this case completely none since even though you are given it you are considered to be the OT for it.

This is basically just a Lucario that was caught at whatever level it's given to you as with a Lucarionite.

User Info: 13121987

3 years ago#3
The one give to you has a Hasty nature, and near max IVs.

User Info: megasean3000

megasean3000
3 years ago#4
I went for my own trained Lucario, since it was levels above the one Korrina gave me xD
PSN name: megasean3000/Platinums: 16
Pokemon Black FC: 3697 - 8755 - 1662

Ru66erDuckie
3 years ago#5
megasean3000 posted...
I went for my own trained Lucario, since it was levels above the one Korrina gave me xD

So catching one is better than the one Korrina gave you?

Ru66erDuckie
3 years ago#6
13121987 posted...

The nature is fixed?

User Info: ninji_

ninji_
3 years ago#7
13121987 posted...

Near max? The one I was given was no where NEAR max.

HP 7
ATK 24
DEF 15
Sp.A 25
Sp.D 18
Spd 31

Sure the speed is great and I'm definately going to be keeping it for that fact alone while looking for a Max IV ATK riolu to breed with, but still. I think my caught Riolu is better anyway, sure it has 30 in spd, but it has 29 in ATK.

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
3 years ago#8
ninji_ posted...
13121987 posted...

HP 7
ATK 24
DEF 15
Sp.A 25
Sp.D 18
Spd 31

Sure the speed is great and I'm definately going to be keeping it for that fact alone while looking for a Max IV ATK riolu to breed with, but still. I think my caught Riolu is better anyway, sure it has 30 in spd, but it has 29 in ATK.

My Riolu is way better then the one you got >.> with the only thing that your Lucario does better is the Spd by a huge margin. I'm just going to hope for female, so I can do breeding or something.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ

User Info: Zabuzadono

Zabuzadono
3 years ago#9
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
ninji_ posted...
13121987 posted...

HP 7
ATK 24
DEF 15
Sp.A 25
Sp.D 18
Spd 31

My Riolu is way better then the one you got >.> with the only thing that your Lucario does better is the Spd by a huge margin. I'm just going to hope for female, so I can do breeding or something.

Off Topic: Can you SR for that Luke being a Female, or is it always male? Would you have to SR the Gym Leader battle instead of the Luke v Luke battle?
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner

User Info: Sloth9230

Sloth9230
3 years ago#10
Zabuzadono posted...
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
ninji_ posted...
13121987 posted...

HP 7
ATK 24
DEF 15
Sp.A 25
Sp.D 18
Spd 31

Off Topic: Can you SR for that Luke being a Female, or is it always male? Would you have to SR the Gym Leader battle instead of the Luke v Luke battle?

Everything about it is set.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Given Lucario Vs caught and trained lucario

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived