This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I get back into Pokemon Cartoon/Anime? If yes, how?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Should I get back into Pokemon Cartoon/Anime? If yes, how?

User Info: Ronteque

Ronteque
3 years ago#1
I used to watch Pokemon Season 1 and season 2 on and off when I was a kid. Ash Ketchum, Brock and Misty with Pikachu and company.

Just wondering is it worth getting back into the show now? If so... Where should I start from? I guess there are six seasons now? How many episodes are there per season?

User Info: Ronteque

Ronteque
3 years ago#2
Thinking back, I would say the show is pretty mediocre. Great show for children though. Very simple premise and it was just full of "fillers" (what I would call it now). But every filler introduced a new pokemon.

I do watch Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail and One Piece.

User Info: Nightstar1994

Nightstar1994
3 years ago#3
Start from D/P episode 1, end after the D/P League (I mean Final Episode, which is 2 more after the league) Skip B/W, go straight to X/Y.

Diamond and Pearl was the most "mature" season, with Ash actually thinking of good strategies and battling/capturing/evolving like a good self-respectful trainer would.

X/Y is shaping to be great as well, from what I've seen.
Pokemon Y: Schneizel
FC: 4124 - 5013 - 1344
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Should I get back into Pokemon Cartoon/Anime? If yes, how?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived